Star Wars: The Clone Wars series is packed with awesome morals. There is always one moral on the beginning of each episode and they are always the best. So here is a list of them filled with few in picture style!
What is Star Wars: The Clone Wars?
Star Wars: The Clone Wars is an animated television series set between the events of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, and during the same time period as the earlier series Star Wars: Clone Wars. A feature film produced from several of the series’ first episodes was released on August 15, 2008, followed by the series’ debut on Cartoon Network on October 3. Cartoon Network aired five full seasons of the series from October 2008 to March 2013, with each season’s length ranging between twenty and twenty-two episodes. The series entered syndication on American television in 2012.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars was pulled from Cartoon Network in March 2013, leaving the remaining episodes of a sixth season to premiere on Netflix in the US and Canada on March 7, 2014—as part of a deal including the feature film and the series’ first five seasons—and in February/March 2014 on the German TV network Super RTL. By its end, the series totaled one hundred twenty-one episodes. (Wikia)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Morals from Season 1
Great leaders inspire greatness in others.
– 1×01: Ambush
Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction.
– 1×02: Rising Malevolence
- Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego” / “Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves.
– 1×03: Shadow of Malevolence
- A plan is only as good as those who see it through.
– 1×04: Destroy Malevolence
- The best confidence builder is experience.
– 1×05: Rookies
Trust in your friends, and they’ll have reason to trust in you.
– 1×06: Downfall of a Droid
- You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.
– 1×07: Duel of the Droid
- Heroes are made by the times.
– 1×08: Bombad Jedi
- Ignore your instincts at your peril.
– 1×09: Cloak of Darkness
- Most powerful is he who controls his own power.
– 1×10: Lair of Grievous
- The winding path to peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes.
– 1×11: Dooku Captured
Fail with honor rather than succeed by fraud.
– 1×12: The Gungan General
- Greed and fear of loss are the roots that lead to the tree of evil.
– 1×13: Jedi Crash
- When surrounded by war, one must eventually choose a side.
– 1×14: Defenders of Peace
- Arrogance diminishes wisdom.
– 1×15: Trespass
Truth enlightens the mind, but won’t always bring happiness to your heart.
– 1×16: The Hidden Enemy
Fear is a disease; hope is its only cure.
– 1×17: Blue Shadow Virus
- A single chance is a galaxy of hope.
– 1×18: Mystery of a Thousand Moons
- It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.
– 1×19: Storm Over Ryloth
- The costs of war can never be truly accounted for.
– 1×20: Innocents of Ryloth
- Compromise is a virtue to be cultivated, not a weakness to be despised.
– 1×21: Liberty on Ryloth
A secret shared is a trust formed.
– 1×22: Hostage Crisis
What is your favorite moral from this season?