Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ episode ‘Weapons Factory’.
‘Weapons Factory’ is the 6th episode of season 2. (s02e06)
Top 10 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Quotes from 2×06
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Ahsoka Tano: This bridge is our first waypoint. Focus your fire on the gun emplacements, here and here, because it’s only…
Anakin Skywalker: Because it’s only after we neutralize the guns that we can push for the factory.
Ahsoka Tano: I was… Yes, we can push for the factory. Now, expect stiff resistance from…
Anakin Skywalker: And don’t forget to top off your energy cells and ration packs. Once we leave, there’ll be no resupply. Anything else, Ahsoka?
Ahsoka Tano: No. I think you’ve pretty much covered everything in MY briefing.
- Ahsoka Tano: You know, Master, my briefings might go better if you didn’t interrupt me every time I tried to…
Anakin Skywalker: I wasn’t interrupting. I was trying to help you.
Ahsoka Tano: Which I would appreciate, if you didn’t interrupt me to do it. I just think maybe you don’t trust me to give the briefing.
Anakin Skywalker: It’s not about trust. It’s about getting the job done right.
Ahsoka Tano: So you don’t trust me to get the job done right! I knew it!
Anakin Skywalker: Snips, I never said…
Ahsoka Tano: No. No, it’s okay. I understand. I’m the Padawan, you’re the Master.
- Luminara Unduli: At it again, are they?
Barriss Offee: Again, Master?
Luminara Unduli: Let’s just say that they have a penchant for playing loose with regulations and rules of command.
Anakin Skywalker: Yeah, but when I say it, they actually listen to me.
Ahsoka Tano: Well, if you don’t trust me, then maybe you should send me back.
Anakin Skywalker: Don’t tempt me, Snips.
Luminara Unduli: If you’re both finished with your little discussion, we do have a factory to destroy.
- Anakin Skywalker: That looks like a lot of droids.
Luminara Unduli: Well, it is a droid factory.
Anakin Skywalker: As long as we can destroy them faster than they can make them, we’ll come out on top.
Luminara Unduli: I love your simple logic, Skywalker.
- Luminara Unduli: Be at ease, Skywalker.
Anakin Skywalker: At ease? We need to act now! Ahsoka and Barriss may still be alive down there.
Luminara Unduli: There’s not enough time. I sense them drifting away.
Anakin Skywalker: No. We’ll get them out.
Barriss Offee: Whatever you’re doing, I hope it works, because I’d sure rather have died fighting up there than starve to death down here.
Ahsoka Tano: Don’t worry, we’ll run out of air long before we starve.
Barriss Offee: That’s a comforting thought. Thanks.
- Anakin Skywalker: We cannot abandon our Padawans.
- Luminara Unduli: You misjudge me. I, too, care for my apprentice. But if their time has come…
Anakin Skywalker: I refuse to let Ahsoka die. She will find a way out.
- Luminara Unduli: If my Padawan has perished, I will mourn her, but I will celebrate her as well through her memory.
Anakin Skywalker: Well, I still plan on celebrating this victory with my Padawan, in person.
- Barriss Offee: What happens to us now doesn’t matter. By destroying this factory, we’ve saved countless lives elsewhere.
Ahsoka Tano: Well, I’m about to save two more.
- Anakin Skywalker: I knew they were still alive. I told you we shouldn’t give up on them.
Luminara Unduli: It’s not that I gave up, Skywalker, but unlike you, when the time comes, I am prepared to let my student go. Can you say the same?
Ahsoka Tano: I knew you’d come looking for me.
Anakin Skywalker: I never doubted you for a second.
More ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Quotes:
» 10 Best Star Wars: The Clone Wars Quotes from ‘Rookies’ (1×05)
» 10 Best Star Wars: The Clone Wars Quotes from ‘Destroy Malevolence’ (1×04)
» 10 Best Star Wars: The Clone Wars Quotes from Shadow of Malevolence (1×03)
» 14 Best Star Wars: The Clone Wars Quotes from ‘Rising Malevolence’ (1×02)
» 10 Best Star Wars: The Clone Wars Quotes from The Ambush (1×01)
• What did you think about this episode?
• What is your favorite quote from it?
If you enjoyed this list, please consider sharing it. We’d appreciate it, thank you!