Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Shadowhunters’ episode ‘On Infernal Ground’.
‘On Infernal Ground’ is the first episode of season 3. (s03e01)
Top 10 Shadowhunters Quotes from 3×01
Sorted chronologically as quotes appear in the episode.
- Imogen Herondale (to Clary): This rune of Angelic Power is well-deserved and long overdue. You are no longer a Shadowhunter in training. You have defeated our greatest enemy. Valentine may have used the Mortal Instruments to raise the Angel Raziel, but you prevented a wish from being granted. Clarissa Fairchild, may your heroism be a shining example to Shadowhunters across the world. Congratulations.
- Magnus Bane (to Alec): Whether you’re in Idris or in New York, I’m not going anywhere. I’m here for you.
- Simon Lewis (to Seelie Queen): Why are you gonna hurt me? I’ve done everything you asked. I’m a good guy. I sang you a song about nature!
Ollie: The pack is your motorcycle gang?
Luke Garroway: That’s right.
Ollie: You don’t even own a motorcycle.
- Alec Lightwood: If anyone knows about living healthy, it’s Jace. He miraculously came back to life.
Jace Herondale: We’ve been through this. I did not come back to life.
Alec Lightwood: Jace, I’m your parabatai. I know when you’re lying.
- Luke Garroway: That was your father’s dagger.
Clary Fairchild: What?
Luke Garroway: You didn’t know?
Clary Fairchild: I had no idea. I… I chose this one, too.
Luke Garroway: You don’t choose the blades. The blades choose you. That one was Jocelyn’s.
Clary Fairchild: What?
Luke Garroway: They’re both part of you, kiddo. The light and the dark. Whether you like it or not.
- Luke Garroway (to Ollie): Everything you saw was real. I’m sorry I lied to you. All the legends are true.
- Maia Roberts: What did she want with you? (she = Seelie Queen)
Simon Lewis: I’m not sure, really. But I need you to know, the only reason I did it was because I couldn’t live knowing you were in danger.
Maia Roberts: Simon, you brave, stupid idiot.
- Alec Lightwood: You never have to pretend how you feel. Especially not with me.
Magnus Bane: You’re right. As far as we’ve come, I… I suppose the art of communication is still a work in progress.
Alec Lightwood: Magnus, all I care about is how you feel. I didn’t want to go to Alicante without you, but when I brought it up, you acted like you wanted me to go.
Magnus Bane: Guess I’m a better actor than I thought.
Alec Lightwood: I’m not going anywhere.
More Shadowhunters quotes:
» 12 Best Shadowhunters Quotes from ‘Beside Still Water’ (2×20)
» 14 Best Shadowhunters Quotes from ‘Hail and Farewell’ (2×19)
» 15 Best Shadowhunters Quotes from ‘Awake, Arise, or Be Forever Fallen’ (2×18)
» 16 Best Shadowhunters Quotes from ‘A Problem of Memory’ (2×15)
» 12 Best Shadowhunters Quotes from ‘The Fair Folk’ (2×14)
• What did you think about this episode?
• What is your favorite quote from it?
If you enjoyed this list, please consider sharing it. I’d appreciate it, thank you!