Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Shadowhunters’ episode ‘Parabatai Lost’.
‘Parabatai Lost’ is the third episode of season 2. (s02e03)
Meanwhile, Simon is on a search of his own as Raphael puts pressure on him to find Camille. (TVAfterDark)
Top 10 Shadowhunters Quotes from 2×03
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Jace Wayland (to Alec): See, it’s all about confidence. Once you believe you’re the best… You’ll be unstoppable.
- Simon Lewis: But there are others, right? I can’t be the most qualified vampire Camille’s turned.
Raphael Santiago: No, but sadly, you’re the only one left.
- Raphael Santiago (to Simon): Your mom will grow old while you stay the same. And eventually she’ll be gone. Sooner or later, even your memories of her will fade, whether you want them to or not.
- Magnus Bane: This isn’t waking Sleeping Beauty with a kiss. Runic power is deep. It requires magic that can’t be accessed in the walls of this institute.
- Clary Fray: Well, maybe it’s worth telling her the truth.
Simon Lewis: What? Come out of the coffin?
- Raj: I know you’re old, but I didn’t realize you were hard of hearing. He’s clearly not waking up any time soon, so you can leave now, or I can remove you myself…
(Magnus attacks him with magic)
Magnus Bane: I’m sorry. I don’t like being rushed.
Magnus Bane (to Alec): Come back. Come back. Please come back. I’m all out of answers. I’ve tried everything. Except… (kisses Alec)
- Isabelle Lightwood: I know you’re obnoxious and stubborn…
Alec Lightwood: I hope you’re going somewhere with this.
Isabelle Lightwood: But you’re also loyal and honest and a big old softie when you stop worrying about what people are thinking about you. One day, somebody’s gonna love you, heart and soul. If you walk away from Jace, you might never find another parabatai. Is that really a risk you’re willing to take?
- Jace Wayland (to Alec): Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee. For whither thou goest, I will go. And where thou lodgest… Thy people will be my people, thy God will be my God. When thou diest, I will die. And there will I be buried. The Angel do so to me, and more also. If aught but death part thee and me.
Jace Wayland: Please don’t leave me, Alec.
(Alec wakes up)
Alec Lightwood: If aught but death part thee and me.
What was your favorite moment from this episode?