Castiel: You know, Michael, I never really liked you. Even when I was just another angel, I thought you were too haughty, too... To paraphrase a friend, you had an entire oak tree shoved up your ***. But now? I'm looking at you, and I...I just pity you. Because you were never God's favorite. You were just a little part of his story, a tiny part of his story. You weren't even a star. At least Lucifer knew that God can't be trusted. But I guess he was always the smart one.
Rowena: What am I picking up from you two? A wee tiff? Tell your Auntie Rowena.
Dean Winchester: It's fine. Don't worry about it.
Castiel: It's fine.
Rowena: Boys? Fix it. I don't have many regrets, but the few I do still haunt me. Making Napoleon so short was just bitchy. Telling Mick Jagger he had no future when I dumped him. And, well, everything with dear Fergus. Then one day, you die, you go to hell, they make you queen, and... you can't make it right. So fix it!
Sam Winchester: Like, if, for some reason, he were out of commission.
Dean Winchester: Which is weird, considering that he's supposed to be untouchable, unless he is not... untouchable.
Sam Winchester: So, he has an Achilles heel.
Dean Winchester: Well... I'm saying he has a weak spot.
Sam Winchester: Yeah, that's... that's...
Sam Winchester: Did I die?
Dean Winchester: Oh, come on.
Sam Winchester: Did you sell your soul for me? Like Dad did for you?
Dean Winchester: Come on. No.
Sam Winchester: Tell me the truth. Dean, tell me the truth.
Dean Winchester: Sam.
Sam Winchester: How long you get?
Dean Winchester: One year. I got one year.
Sam Winchester: You shouldn't have done that. How could you do that?
Dean Winchester: Don't get mad at me. Don't you do that. I had to. I had to look out for you. That's my job.
Sam Winchester: And what do you think my job is?
Dean Winchester: What?
Sam Winchester: You saved my life over and over. I mean, you sacrifice everything for me. Don't you think I'd do the same for you? You're my big brother. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. And I don't care what it takes. I'm gonna get you out of this. Guess I gotta save your ass for a change.
(Sam died and Dean is refusing to bury or burn him...)
Dean Winchester (to Sam): You know, when we were little... and you couldn't have been more than 5... you just started asking questions. How come we didn't have a mom? Why do we always have to move around? Where'd Dad go? He'd take off for days at a time. I remember I begged you, "Quit asking, Sammy. Man, you don't wanna know." I just wanted you to be a kid. Just for a little while longer. I always tried to protect you. Keep you safe. Dad didn't even have to tell me. It was just always my responsibility, you know? It's like I had one job. That one job. And I screwed it up. I blew it. And for that, I'm sorry. I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love. I let Dad down. And now, I guess I'm just supposed to let you down too? How can I? How am I supposed to live with that? What am I supposed to do? Sammy. What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do!?
Bobby Singer: I gotta admit I could use your help. Something big is going down. End-of-the-world big.
Dean Winchester: Well, then let it end!
Bobby Singer: You don't mean that.
Dean Winchester: You don't think so? Huh? You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough? I'm done with it. All of it.
(Sam gets stabbed in the back by Jake Talley)
Dean Winchester: Sam. Hey. Hey, come here. You're okay, champ. Hey. Look. Look at me. It's not even that bad. It's not even that bad, right? Sammy? Sam! Hey, listen to me. We're gonna patch you up, okay? You'll be good as new. Huh? I'm gonna take care of you. I got you. It's my job, right? Watch out for my pain-in-the-ass little brother. Sam. Sam. Sam. Sammy! No. No, no, no. Oh, God. Oh, God. Sam!
You can watch, buy or rent Supernatural on these sites:
|Genres:||Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Thriller|
|Produced by:||The CW|
|Release Date:||13 September 2005|
|Status:||Between Seasons (Season 15: October 10, 2019)|
|Number of seasons:||15|
The show follows Dean and Sam Winchester as they follow in their father’s footsteps, hunting monsters – ghosts, demons… They drive across the US in their trusted 1967 Chevrolet Impala to save innocent people from supernatural beings.
The story begins with Sam and Dean trying to find and save their father but turns into a never-ending fight against evil. Along the way, they make unexpected friends, that join their fight and form the fan favorite Team Free Will.
Choose character to show quotes by her/him.
A-Z List of Characters
|Amara (The Darkness)||Emily Swallow|
|Bobby Singer||Jim Beaver|
|Claire Novak||Kathryn Love Newton|
|Dean Winchester||Jensen Ackles|
|Gabriel||Richard Speight Jr.|
|Charlie Bradbury||Felicia Day|
|Chuck Shurley||Rob Benedict|
|Jack Kline||Alexander Calvert|
|Jody Mills||Kim Rhodes|
|Kelly Kline||Courtney Ford|
|Mary Winchester||Samantha Smith|
|Sam Winchester||Jared Padalecki|
|Toni Bevell||Elizabeth Blackmore|
• Castiel’s outfit is indeed based on comic book character Constantine. Creator Eric Kripke never kept his inspiration a secret, but as the TV show Constantine aired, that was when fans really started to talk about it.
• Jared and Jensen were both considered perfect for the role of Sam, the showrunners like them both, their chemistry was great, so they had to decide who to turn to Dean.
• Chuck’s pen name Carver Edlund is a combination of names Jeremy Carver and Ben Edlund, who were writers for the show.
• Jared is so tall that often his feet hang over the end of the bed – can be seen in wide shots.
• John Winchester was supposed to be only in the first episode. Later more characters from the show, which was originally signed up for only one episode, became occurring characters (Bobby Singer for example).
• Supernatural’s story was originally designed to end with season 5.
• There was almost a crossover with Smallville, where Sam and Dean would save Clark from Superman curse.
• Misha Collins first thought he was auditioning for the role of a demon as the casting call was made to cover up, that they’re adding angels to the show.
• Sam and Dean were almost named Harrison, but there already was Dean Harrison living in Kansas and the lawyers advised to change the name. Even the name of the show was first pitched as Unnatural.
• Sam’s injury in the beginning of the season 10, where he was wearing a sling, was caused by Jared wrestling Osric Chau and had to be written into the story as demon-caused.
» You can find more Facts & Trivia on IMDb