Sam Winchester: We got another house to find.
Dean Winchester: The only problem is there's a thousand yellow two-stories in this county alone.
Sam Winchester: See this church? I bet there's less than a thousand of those around here.
Dean Winchester: Oh, college boy. Thinks he's so smart.
Dean Winchester: You've gotta prepare yourself. I mean, this search could take a while. And all that anger... you can't keep it burning over the long haul. It's gonna kill you. You gotta have patience, man.
Sam Winchester: How do you do it? How does Dad do it?
Dean Winchester: Well, for one, them. I figure our family's so screwed to hell, maybe we can help some others. Makes things a little bit more bearable. I'll tell you what else helps. Killing as many evil sons of bitches as I possibly can.
Dean Winchester: Why don't You just snap your fingers and end it?!
Chuck: Look, I...
Sam Winchester: And every other bad thing we've been killing, been dying over... where were you? Just sitting back and watching us suffer so we can do this over and over and over again... fighting, losing people we love? When does it end? Tell me.
Chuck: Dean, don't do this.
Dean Winchester: No, we're done talking. 'Cause this... this isn't just a story. It's our lives! So God or no God, you go to hell.
(Dean decides not to shoot Jack and throws away the gun...)
Chuck: No! Pick it up! Pick it up.
Dean Winchester: The hell, Chuck?
Chuck: This isn't how the story is supposed to end.
Castiel: The story?
Chuck: Lookit, the... the... the gathering storm, the gun, the... the father killing his own son. This is Abraham and Isaac. This is epic!
Dean Winchester: Wait. What are you saying?
Sam Winchester: He's saying he's been playing us. This whole time.
Chuck: Come on.
Sam Winchester: Our entire lives. Mom, Dad... everything. This is all you because you wrote it all, right? Because... Because what? Because we're your favorite show? Because we're part of your story?
(Dean is pointing the gun at Jack...)
Sam Winchester (to Chuck): Do something. (realization shows up on his face) You're enjoying this.
Sam Winchester: Do you watch us? When you're not here, are... are you... watching us?
Chuck: Yeah. I mean, you're my favorite show.
You can watch, buy or rent Supernatural on these sites:
|Genres:||Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Thriller|
|Produced by:||The CW|
|Release Date:||13 September 2005|
|Status:||Between Seasons (Season 15: October 10, 2019)|
|Number of seasons:||15|
The show follows Dean and Sam Winchester as they follow in their father’s footsteps, hunting monsters – ghosts, demons… They drive across the US in their trusted 1967 Chevrolet Impala to save innocent people from supernatural beings.
The story begins with Sam and Dean trying to find and save their father but turns into a never-ending fight against evil. Along the way, they make unexpected friends, that join their fight and form the fan favorite Team Free Will.
Choose character to show quotes by her/him.
A-Z List of Characters
|Amara (The Darkness)||Emily Swallow|
|Bobby Singer||Jim Beaver|
|Claire Novak||Kathryn Love Newton|
|Dean Winchester||Jensen Ackles|
|Gabriel||Richard Speight Jr.|
|Charlie Bradbury||Felicia Day|
|Chuck Shurley||Rob Benedict|
|Jack Kline||Alexander Calvert|
|Jody Mills||Kim Rhodes|
|Kelly Kline||Courtney Ford|
|Mary Winchester||Samantha Smith|
|Sam Winchester||Jared Padalecki|
|Toni Bevell||Elizabeth Blackmore|
• Castiel’s outfit is indeed based on comic book character Constantine. Creator Eric Kripke never kept his inspiration a secret, but as the TV show Constantine aired, that was when fans really started to talk about it.
• Jared and Jensen were both considered perfect for the role of Sam, the showrunners like them both, their chemistry was great, so they had to decide who to turn to Dean.
• Chuck’s pen name Carver Edlund is a combination of names Jeremy Carver and Ben Edlund, who were writers for the show.
• Jared is so tall that often his feet hang over the end of the bed – can be seen in wide shots.
• John Winchester was supposed to be only in the first episode. Later more characters from the show, which was originally signed up for only one episode, became occurring characters (Bobby Singer for example).
• Supernatural’s story was originally designed to end with season 5.
• There was almost a crossover with Smallville, where Sam and Dean would save Clark from Superman curse.
• Misha Collins first thought he was auditioning for the role of a demon as the casting call was made to cover up, that they’re adding angels to the show.
• Sam and Dean were almost named Harrison, but there already was Dean Harrison living in Kansas and the lawyers advised to change the name. Even the name of the show was first pitched as Unnatural.
• Sam’s injury in the beginning of the season 10, where he was wearing a sling, was caused by Jared wrestling Osric Chau and had to be written into the story as demon-caused.
» You can find more Facts & Trivia on IMDb