Dean Winchester: Why don't You just snap your fingers and end it?!
Chuck: Look, I...
Sam Winchester: And every other bad thing we've been killing, been dying over... where were you? Just sitting back and watching us suffer so we can do this over and over and over again... fighting, losing people we love? When does it end? Tell me.
Chuck: Dean, don't do this.
Dean Winchester: No, we're done talking. 'Cause this... this isn't just a story. It's our lives! So God or no God, you go to hell.
(Dean decides not to shoot Jack and throws away the gun...)
Chuck: No! Pick it up! Pick it up.
Dean Winchester: The hell, Chuck?
Chuck: This isn't how the story is supposed to end.
Castiel: The story?
Chuck: Lookit, the... the... the gathering storm, the gun, the... the father killing his own son. This is Abraham and Isaac. This is epic!
Dean Winchester: Wait. What are you saying?
Sam Winchester: He's saying he's been playing us. This whole time.
Chuck: Come on.
Sam Winchester: Our entire lives. Mom, Dad... everything. This is all you because you wrote it all, right? Because... Because what? Because we're your favorite show? Because we're part of your story?
(Dean is pointing the gun at Jack...)
Sam Winchester (to Chuck): Do something. (realization shows up on his face) You're enjoying this.
Sam Winchester: Do you watch us? When you're not here, are... are you... watching us?
Chuck: Yeah. I mean, you're my favorite show.
Sam Winchester: How many are there... how many other worlds or... or universes or realities or whatever?
Chuck: I don't know. Kinda lost count. Most of them are boring. One's in reverse. In one, there's no yellow. One... One of them's just all squirrels.
Sam Winchester (to Dean): I'm the one who brought him back, and I brought him back because he's family. And then he came back, and he burned his soul off to save us... you and me. And now what? You... Now you... you want my permission? You want me to say I'm cool with losing him and losing you all at once? 'Cause I can't do that. I won't say that, 'cause I... No. I've already lost too much.
Dean Winchester: This is the only way.
Castiel: And Billie said the only way to defeat Michael was to lock you in a box.
Chuck: Ugh. Billie. I liked the old Death better. He was all about fried pickles and tickle porn. This new Death... she's always sticking her scythe where it doesn't belong.
Chuck (about Jack): Look, the point is the kid did all that with two words. What's next? He sneezes and... whoops... there goes India?
Dean Winchester: And you're here because...
Castiel: Because of Jack.
Chuck: Listen, you guys know me. I'm hands-off. I built the sandbox... you play in it. You want to fight Leviathans? Cool. You got that. You want to go up against... what was it?... the "British Men of Letters"? Okay. Little weak, but okay. But when things get really bad, like the Apocalypse or the Other Apocalypse, that's when I have to step in.
Sam Winchester: So You're saying Jack is Apocalyptic?
Dean Winchester: When people can't lie, the Internet gets real quiet. Yeah, guess your life isn't so perfect after all, EightPackMommy.
Sam Winchester: What?
Dean Winchester: Yeah, she's got this blog. Yeah, you know what? Your kids aren't that cute. And that gluten-free popover looks like crap because there's no gluten in it. You know what I mean? I'll stop talking.
Castiel: I need time to see the Cage and study it.
Demon at the gate: Yeah, that's a no. So you can go to hell... metaphorically.
Castiel: No, don't. (Demon closes the door)
Chuck: Wow. Yeah. You guys are screwed.
Newscaster for OWW2 News covering "Presidential Scandal": In what was supposed to be a speech on farming subsidies, the President instead spent more than two hours disclosing his entire tax history, deep ties to Russia and North Korea, and a quote "demon deal" he made with someone named Crowley.
Newscaster on the radio: It's been confirmed... the Queen of England is, in fact, a lizard.
Dean Winchester: Tell me who your favorite singer is.
Sam Winchester: What?
Dean Winchester: You... Look, I know you say it's Elvis, but we both know that's crap, so tell me who your favorite singer is.
Sam Winchester: Well, it's like you said. It's Celine Dion. Uh... I mean Celine Dion. It's Celi... Dean, every time I try and say "Elvis," it comes out...
Dean Winchester: The sad, horrible truth.
You can watch, buy or rent Supernatural on these sites:
|Produced by:||The CW|
|Release Date:||13 September 2005|
|Number of seasons:||14|
|Status:||Now airing – Season 14|
The show follows Dean and Sam Winchester as they follow in their father’s footsteps, hunting monsters – ghosts, demons… They drive across the US in their trusted 1967 Chevrolet Impala to save innocent people from supernatural beings.
The story begins with Sam and Dean trying to find and save their father but turns into a never-ending fight against evil. Along the way, they make unexpected friends, that join their fight and form the fan favorite Team Free Will.
Choose character to show quotes by her/him.
A-Z List of Characters
|Amara (The Darkness)||Emily Swallow|
|Bobby Singer||Jim Beaver|
|Claire Novak||Kathryn Love Newton|
|Dean Winchester||Jensen Ackles|
|Gabriel||Richard Speight Jr.|
|Charlie Bradbury||Felicia Day|
|Chuck Shurley||Rob Benedict|
|Jack Kline||Alexander Calvert|
|Jody Mills||Kim Rhodes|
|Kelly Kline||Courtney Ford|
|Mary Winchester||Samantha Smith|
|Sam Winchester||Jared Padalecki|
|Toni Bevell||Elizabeth Blackmore|
• Castiel’s outfit is indeed based on comic book character Constantine. Creator Eric Kripke never kept his inspiration a secret, but as the TV show Constantine aired, that was when fans really started to talk about it.
• Jared and Jensen were both considered perfect for the role of Sam, the showrunners like them both, their chemistry was great, so they had to decide who to turn to Dean.
• Chuck’s pen name Carver Edlund is a combination of names Jeremy Carver and Ben Edlund, who were writers for the show.
• Jared is so tall that often his feet hang over the end of the bed – can be seen in wide shots.
• John Winchester was supposed to be only in the first episode. Later more characters from the show, which was originally signed up for only one episode, became occurring characters (Bobby Singer for example).
• Supernatural’s story was originally designed to end with season 5.
• There was almost a crossover with Smallville, where Sam and Dean would save Clark from Superman curse.
• Misha Collins first thought he was auditioning for the role of a demon as the casting call was made to cover up, that they’re adding angels to the show.
• Sam and Dean were almost named Harrison, but there already was Dean Harrison living in Kansas and the lawyers advised to change the name. Even the name of the show was first pitched as Unnatural.
• Sam’s injury in the beginning of the season 10, where he was wearing a sling, was caused by Jared wrestling Osric Chau and had to be written into the story as demon-caused.
» You can find more Facts & Trivia on IMDb