Castiel: I know you know this, Mary, but, um... Sam and Dean... they're... They're glad to have you back. Whatever you still have to deal with and however long it takes, you should know they're happy. I mean, finally, they don't have to be so, um... so alone.
Mary Winchester: Castiel. They were never alone.
Jack Kline: You know, Sam and Dean, they were grateful.
Mary Winchester: If Sam and Dean saw what you did, they would be as worried as I am.
Jack Kline: Are you gonna tell them?
Mary Winchester: You need help, we'll help you. We're your family.
Jack Kline: You can't.
Mary Winchester: We care about you, Jack.
Jack Kline: No, just leave me alone.
Jack Kline: Mary. Nick... he was a bad person, a killer. I had to stop him.
Mary Winchester: Not like that.
Jack Kline: He deserved it.
Mary Winchester: Take me home, Jack.
Jack Kline: I-I will. I will. I-I just... Tell me it's okay.
Mary Winchester: It's not. You're not.
Castiel: Anael. You know, you're not always right. Just because God's not with us doesn't mean we're alone.
Anael: Why? Because we all have each other?
Castiel: I'm doing this for Jack.
Anael: No, you're not. You're doing this because you're afraid. Because in your mind, it'd be easier to call God than to tell Sam and Dean Winchester the truth.
Castiel: The truth?
Anael: Jack's soul is gone, Castiel. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Castiel: And here I thought you just performed miracles for the money.
Anael: Well, you haven't been paying attention, then. I do them for me. I don't need Heaven. And I don't need God. And... I'm happy, Castiel.
Castiel: Really? Because that sounds lonely.
Anael: We're all lonely, because we're all alone. From ant to lion to human to angel. Every last one of us.
Castiel: You know, he does meddle. God reached down, and he brought me back to life.
Anael: So he saves one angel... and watches millions of people die screaming, every day. What does that say about him?
Mary Winchester: How about you? Feeling better?
Jack Kline: Everybody keeps asking me that.
Mary Winchester: We're family. It's our job.
Jack Kline: Well, it's annoying.
(Dean is setting up the Mouse Trap board game...)
Dean Winchester: Son of a bitch!
Jack Kline: I thought this was supposed to relax him.
Mary Winchester: Um, it will... I hope. I just thought it would be nice to stay in for a change. You know, this was his favorite game when he was little.
Mason Romero: Look, if those monsters are out there, why don't you tell people? Give them... well, us... A chance to fight back?
Dean Winchester: Because telling people about this stuff... They don't always believe. Your people tried to warn you about this whistling freak. Nobody bought it. Not even you.
Mason Romero: So? Just record them, put it on YouTube.
Dean Winchester: Knowing about monsters and fighting 'em are two different things.
Mason Romero: So you make that choice for everybody? Imagine telling them. Imagine the lives you could save.
Sam Winchester: No. No. It doesn't work like that. People die. Even when they know how to fight, people still die.
Jack Kline: What's that?
Jack Kline: I like The Who.
Max: My aunt listens to them. They're... old.
Jack Kline: Well, Dean says any music made after 1979 "sucks ass."
Max: That's because Dean is also old.
Sam Winchester: Kohonta.
Dean Winchester: Gesundheit.
Sam Winchester: No, not... Kohonta. It's a... It's a local Native American legend.
You can watch, buy or rent Supernatural on these sites:
|Produced by:||The CW|
|Release Date:||13 September 2005|
|Number of seasons:||14|
|Status:||Now airing – Season 14|
The show follows Dean and Sam Winchester as they follow in their father’s footsteps, hunting monsters – ghosts, demons… They drive across the US in their trusted 1967 Chevrolet Impala to save innocent people from supernatural beings.
The story begins with Sam and Dean trying to find and save their father but turns into a never-ending fight against evil. Along the way, they make unexpected friends, that join their fight and form the fan favorite Team Free Will.
Choose character to show quotes by her/him.
A-Z List of Characters
|Amara (The Darkness)||Emily Swallow|
|Bobby Singer||Jim Beaver|
|Claire Novak||Kathryn Love Newton|
|Dean Winchester||Jensen Ackles|
|Gabriel||Richard Speight Jr.|
|Charlie Bradbury||Felicia Day|
|Chuck Shurley||Rob Benedict|
|Jack Kline||Alexander Calvert|
|Jody Mills||Kim Rhodes|
|Kelly Kline||Courtney Ford|
|Mary Winchester||Samantha Smith|
|Sam Winchester||Jared Padalecki|
|Toni Bevell||Elizabeth Blackmore|
• Castiel’s outfit is indeed based on comic book character Constantine. Creator Eric Kripke never kept his inspiration a secret, but as the TV show Constantine aired, that was when fans really started to talk about it.
• Jared and Jensen were both considered perfect for the role of Sam, the showrunners like them both, their chemistry was great, so they had to decide who to turn to Dean.
• Chuck’s pen name Carver Edlund is a combination of names Jeremy Carver and Ben Edlund, who were writers for the show.
• Jared is so tall that often his feet hang over the end of the bed – can be seen in wide shots.
• John Winchester was supposed to be only in the first episode. Later more characters from the show, which was originally signed up for only one episode, became occurring characters (Bobby Singer for example).
• Supernatural’s story was originally designed to end with season 5.
• There was almost a crossover with Smallville, where Sam and Dean would save Clark from Superman curse.
• Misha Collins first thought he was auditioning for the role of a demon as the casting call was made to cover up, that they’re adding angels to the show.
• Sam and Dean were almost named Harrison, but there already was Dean Harrison living in Kansas and the lawyers advised to change the name. Even the name of the show was first pitched as Unnatural.
• Sam’s injury in the beginning of the season 10, where he was wearing a sling, was caused by Jared wrestling Osric Chau and had to be written into the story as demon-caused.
» You can find more Facts & Trivia on IMDb