Sam Winchester: So, when Chuck... God said "This is the End," I guess this is what he meant.
Dean Winchester: Yeah, well. Screw him. He's been playing us this entire time. Just when we thought we had a choice. You know, whenever we thought we had free will. We were just rats in a maze. Sure, we could go left. Sure, we could go right. But we were still in the damn maze.
(On the phone with Rowena...)
Dean Winchester: Rowena, we need your help, so move your ass. What? No, I'm not... Move your exquisite ass, please.
Sam Winchester: We are...
Belphegor: The Winchesters. Uh, I know. I read the papers.
Dean Winchester: You have newspapers in Hell?
Belphegor: Yeah, the Wi-Fi sucks.
(Jo stares a while at Sam trying to give him a hint...)
Sam Winchester: Oh, yeah, um, I've gotta... Uh... Uh... I gotta go... over there. Right now.
Jo Harvelle: So? Ahem....
Dean Winchester: So?
Jo Harvelle: Am I gonna see you again?
Dean Winchester: Do you want to?
Jo Harvelle: I wouldn't hate it.
Dean Winchester: By the way, I, uh, dig the haircut.
Ash: All business up front... and party in the back.
(Jo aims a gun at Dean's back)
Dean Winchester: Oh, God, please let that be a rifle.
(Jo cocks the gun)
Jo Harvelle: No. I'm just real happy to see you.
John Winchester: I want you to watch out for Sammy, okay?
Dean Winchester: Yeah, Dad, you know I will. You're scaring me.
John Winchester (to Dean): You know, when you were a kid... I'd come home from a hunt. And after what I'd seen... I'd be wrecked. And you... You'd come up to me... you'd put your hand on my shoulder, and you'd look me in the eye. You'd say, "It's okay, Dad." Dean. I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to say that to me. I should've been saying that to you. You know, I put... I put too much on your shoulders. I made you grow up too fast. You took care of Sam, and you took care of me. You did that. And you didn't complain, not once. I just want you to know... that I am so proud of you.
Dean Winchester: You're okay with dying?
Tessa: No, of course not. I just think, whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen. It's out of my control. It's just fate.
Dean Winchester: Now, that's crap. You always have a choice. You can either roll over and die or you can keep fighting.
(Dean ghost watching John and Sam arguing...)
John Winchester: This demon killed your mother. Killed your girlfriend. You begged me to be part of this hunt. Now if you killed that damn thing when you had the chance, none of this would've happened.
Sam Winchester: It was possessing you, Dad. I would've killed you too!
John Winchester: Yeah, and your brother would be awake right now!
Dean Winchester: Shut up. Both of you! (they can't hear him)
Sam Winchester: Go to hell.
John Winchester: I should've never taken you along in the first place. I knew it was a mistake.
Dean Winchester: I said shut up! (breaks a glass of water) Dude, I full-on Swayze'd that mother.
Bobby Singer: Normal year, I hear of... say, three demonic possessions. Maybe four, tops. This year, I heard of 27 so far. You get what I'm saying? More and more demons are walking among us. A lot more.
Sam Winchester: Do you know why?
Bobby Singer: No, but I know it's something big. Storm's coming. And you boys and your daddy... you are smack in the middle of it.
Sam Winchester: We've been searching for this demon our whole lives. It's the only thing we've ever cared about.
Dean Winchester: Sam, I wanna waste it. I do. Okay? But it's not worth dying over.
Sam Winchester: What?
Dean Winchester: I mean it. If hunting this demon means you getting yourself killed... I hope we never find the damn thing.
Sam Winchester: That thing killed Jess. That thing killed Mom.
Dean Winchester: You said yourself once... that no matter what we do, they're gone. And they're never coming back.
Sam Winchester: Don't you say that. Not you. Not after all this. Don't you say that.
Dean Winchester: Sam, look... the three of us... that's all we have. And it's all I have. Sometimes I feel like I'm barely holding it together, man. And without you or Dad, I...
You can watch, buy or rent Supernatural on these sites:
|Genres:||Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Thriller|
|Produced by:||The CW|
|Release Date:||13 September 2005|
|Status:||Between Seasons (Season 15: October 10, 2019)|
|Number of seasons:||15|
The show follows Dean and Sam Winchester as they follow in their father’s footsteps, hunting monsters – ghosts, demons… They drive across the US in their trusted 1967 Chevrolet Impala to save innocent people from supernatural beings.
The story begins with Sam and Dean trying to find and save their father but turns into a never-ending fight against evil. Along the way, they make unexpected friends, that join their fight and form the fan favorite Team Free Will.
Choose character to show quotes by her/him.
A-Z List of Characters
|Amara (The Darkness)||Emily Swallow|
|Bobby Singer||Jim Beaver|
|Claire Novak||Kathryn Love Newton|
|Dean Winchester||Jensen Ackles|
|Gabriel||Richard Speight Jr.|
|Charlie Bradbury||Felicia Day|
|Chuck Shurley||Rob Benedict|
|Jack Kline||Alexander Calvert|
|Jody Mills||Kim Rhodes|
|Kelly Kline||Courtney Ford|
|Mary Winchester||Samantha Smith|
|Sam Winchester||Jared Padalecki|
|Toni Bevell||Elizabeth Blackmore|
• Castiel’s outfit is indeed based on comic book character Constantine. Creator Eric Kripke never kept his inspiration a secret, but as the TV show Constantine aired, that was when fans really started to talk about it.
• Jared and Jensen were both considered perfect for the role of Sam, the showrunners like them both, their chemistry was great, so they had to decide who to turn to Dean.
• Chuck’s pen name Carver Edlund is a combination of names Jeremy Carver and Ben Edlund, who were writers for the show.
• Jared is so tall that often his feet hang over the end of the bed – can be seen in wide shots.
• John Winchester was supposed to be only in the first episode. Later more characters from the show, which was originally signed up for only one episode, became occurring characters (Bobby Singer for example).
• Supernatural’s story was originally designed to end with season 5.
• There was almost a crossover with Smallville, where Sam and Dean would save Clark from Superman curse.
• Misha Collins first thought he was auditioning for the role of a demon as the casting call was made to cover up, that they’re adding angels to the show.
• Sam and Dean were almost named Harrison, but there already was Dean Harrison living in Kansas and the lawyers advised to change the name. Even the name of the show was first pitched as Unnatural.
• Sam’s injury in the beginning of the season 10, where he was wearing a sling, was caused by Jared wrestling Osric Chau and had to be written into the story as demon-caused.
» You can find more Facts & Trivia on IMDb