Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘There’s Something About Mary’.
‘There’s Something About Mary’ is the 21st episode of season twelve. (s12e21)
Top 18 Supernatural Quotes from 12×21
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Arthur Ketch (to a hellhound): Good puppy.
- Sam Winchester: People who do what we do, you know there are gonna be deaths, but… This…
Dean Winchester: These wounds — I mean, we’ve only seen something this bad a few times.
- Sam Winchester: I wanna punch something in the face.
Dean Winchester: Good. Hold on to that, ’cause it looks like we got a hellhound to deal with.
- Mary Winchester: How ya been?
Rick (hunter): Well, uh… taking plenty of heat from the Brit Dicks to join the tea and crumpet squad.
Mary Winchester: Mm.
Rick: Yeah, they do not want to take “no” for an answer.
- Mary Winchester: You’re brainwashing me?
Toni Bevell: You’re being…realigned. Soon, you won’t differentiate between your thinking and ours. All of your thoughts and actions will come from us.
Mary Winchester: What are you talking about?
Toni Bevell: Well, not about this illusion of you that you hold on to. The perfect life. Loving husband and kids. But it never really was perfect, was it? All those secrets you kept from your beloved John — that you were a Hunter. That you invited Azazel to visit when he spared John’s life.
- Toni Bevell (to Mary): After you died, your beloved John was a man slowly going mad, searching for revenge. What? Your boys didn’t tell you? The drunken rages? The weeks of abandonment? Child abuse, really. It’s no wonder they’re… damaged.
- Crowley: You have your people slaughtering the American Hunters, which, naturally, I applaud.
Dr. Hess: You know about that?
Crowley: I provided Arthur Ketch with a hellhound. I didn’t think he was looking for a pet.
- Dr. Hess (to Crowley): Your relationship with the Winchesters. It’s a bit cozy for my taste. I hope you don’t expect me to spare your friends.
- Crowley (on the phone with Sam): There are no missing hellhounds. I was cuddling with them just last night.
Lucifer: Never thought of you as a cuddler, Crowley.
- Crowley: My plan may just be to save your son’s life, raise him as my own, give him the chance to use his power in my service. I may be the only hope you have of seeing him alive.
Lucifer: Hmm. Interesting. Pass.
- Arthur Ketch: I’m sorry, were you expecting a pat on the head, Your Highness?
Toni Bevell: Oh, no. I would never expect civility from you. Psychopath.
Dr. Hess (to Ketch): You two are such fun together.
- Dr. Hess: You kill without mercy. You’ll be fine. I mean, here you are, watching this woman suffer. And only days ago, you were sleeping with her. Once the U.S. Hunters are gone, I’m seriously considering putting you in charge. Of course, Lady Bevell is also desperate for the job. Oh, that’s right. You slept with her as well.
- Drexel (demon): The device, it’s cemented directly into your DNA and that of the King’s. As it’s powering down in you, the polarity is somehow reversing.
Lucifer: English, Drexel.
Drexel: The ability to control is transferring from Crowley to you.
Lucifer: So you’re saying that Crowley’s gonna be my puppet.
- Mary Winchester (to Ketch): Kill me. All my life, all I ever had, other than my family, was my will. And it’s going away. I’m — I’m putting people in danger. I’m putting my sons in danger. You…have to…please. For God’s sake, kill me.
Dean Winchester (to Toni after she kicked him): You keep that up, we’re gonna have to start dating.
- Toni Bevell: Oh, Mick’s dead.
Sam Winchester: He’s dead?
Toni Bevell: Quite. It was determined he was too sentimental for the job. Turns out, he was too much like you two and all the other U.S. Hunters. Ergo, soon each and every Hunter in this country will join him. Jody Mills, Claire Novak, all of your other flannel-wearing, whiskey-swilling friends. They’re dead.
- Lucifer: 8 ball, corner pocket. (throws Crowley against a pillar) Well, I could do this all day, but since I’m King, et cetera, et cetera. I’ll wrap it up.
- Arthur Ketch: Your bunker is an excellent fortress. An even better tomb. So we’ve rejiggered the locks, we’ve shut off the water, and once we leave, the pumps that bring in the air shall reverse. Your oxygen should be gone in… two days, maybe three. You dying in here, it’s almost… poetic, hmm?
See all quotes from the series: