Top 13 Supernatural Quotes from 10×20
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode
- Castiel (to Sam and Dean): I need help from both of you. You were both troubled teens. You speak her language.
- Dean Winchester: Come on, give me something to punch already. Kidding, I’m fine.
Sam Winchester (to Claire): My mom died when I was a baby. It’s ok, I got to know her later in life and yeah, I suppose we got along ok. In this line of work, death isn’t always goodbye.
- Sam Winchester (to Claire): I can also show you how to set up fake credit cards. It will make life on the road a lot easier. Hunting monsters doesn’t exactly pay the bills.
- Castiel: Claire, happy birthday. I got it at the Hot Topical. (stuffed toy cat)
- Dean Winchester: If we stay cooped up in this motel room all night long, I’m gonna lose my mind.
Claire Novak: Spoiler alert: You already have.
- Sam Winchester (to Castiel): Here’s all I know: going it alone, that’s no way to live. You being there for her, even if she thinks she doesn’t want you to be there for her, that’s good for both of you.
Dean Winchester (to Claire): Yeah, I’m done. I’m done with your whole generation.
- Dean Winchester (to Claire): Your dad’s sacrifice was not meaningless. Yeah, he gave up his body, his vessel, and because he did that, Cas was able to save the world. The world! Your father’s a hero. He did not die in vain.
- Dean Winchester (to Claire): Happy birthday, don’t shoot me.
- Tamiel: Your souls are little slices of Heaven that are, if properly kept, delicious meals that can last for years, decades even.
- Claire Novak (to Sam): You said, sometimes death isn’t always goodbye, right? So goodbyes aren’t always forever.
Dean Winchester: You already got your revenge. If you go down this path, our path, it’s not a long life.
Claire Novak: I don’t know, you seem pretty old.
What was your favorite quote? What did you think of the episode?
I always love Castiel/Novak family centered episode, they’re the best.