Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘All Along the Watchtower’.
‘All Along the Watchtower’ is the 23rd episode of season twelve. (s12e23)
Top 13 Supernatural Quotes from 12×23
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Castiel (to Kelly): Kelly. I told you I’d put this together. I’m very good at following instructions.
- Kelly Kline: I’m just saying, the checkout guy looked at us like we were super weird.
Castiel: Ah, you’ll get used to it.
Kelly Kline: Okay, but…Cas, I mean, you went a little overboard.
Castiel: I disagree. I have read 74 books on child rearing, and there is one thing that they all agree on – everybody poops.
- Crowley: All ended with me narrowly escaping death by hiding in a rat.
Mary Winchester: Wait. In an…actual rat?
Crowley: Wasn’t too bad, really. Gave me time to think.
- Crowley: You know, I’ve been focused for so long on keeping my job. Never realized I hate it. All those whining demons, the endless moan of damned souls, the paperwork! I mean, who wants that?
Sam Winchester: You.
Crowley: Unh-unh. Once, maybe.
- Crowley (to the brothers): Whenever there’s a world-ending crisis at hand, I know where to place my bets. It’s on you, you big, beautiful, lumbering piles of flannel.
- Crowley: After we put Lucifer back in his cage, together, I’ll seal the gates of Hell. You’ll never see another demon again, apart from, of course, yours truly.
Mary Winchester: You would do that?
Crowley: Why not? They stab me in the back, I’ll happily stab them in the front, the sides, and right up their little black-eyed asses.
Crowley (to Winchesters): This is what you do when I’m not here? Type?
- Castiel (to Kelly): I saw the future. I saw a world without pain or hunger or want. I saw the world that this child… that your child will create. And it is a world without fear and without suffering and without hate. I saw paradise.
- Castiel: It’s a doorway to another world.
Dean Winchester: Anoth– What, like Narnia?
Castiel: No. No, through there it’s Earth, but…but different. It’s a — it’s an alternate reality.
Sam Winchester: So it’s a Bizarro world? Or like the place we got zapped to where we were, uh, uh, actors on a TV show.
Dean Winchester: The supernatural wasn’t real. And you were Polish.
- Sam Winchester: Cas, what the hell is this?
Castiel: This is a world where you were never born. It’s a world you never saved.
- Dean Winchester (to Sam): I have faith in us. You, me, Mom, Cas. And Crowley. Sometimes. This is gonna work. It has to.
Lucifer (to the Team Free Will): I gotta hand it to you guys. You never give up, even when you should. Even when it would be so stupid not to.
- Sam Winchester: Look, whatever you’re planning on doing, Chuck…God will stop you, just like he did last time.
Lucifer: You’re right. What should I do? Oh, God! Don’t strike me dead! Come on, Sam. You sound like a virgin in Jesus camp. “We can’t. God is watching.” No. Chuck “walked.” He’s gone.
Dean Winchester: So you’re just gonna smash his toys?
See all quotes from the series: