Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘Twigs & Twine & Tasha Banes’.
‘Twigs & Twine & Tasha Banes’ is the 20th episode of season twelve. (s12e20)
Top 12 Supernatural Quotes from 12×20
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Tasha Banes: That is a lovely ring.
Borrower witch: Ah. Yes. And if it goes missing, I’ll know who to blame.
Tasha Banes: I could cleanse your aura if you like. Looks a little…muddy.
- Dean Winchester (to Sam): Okay, so last night… that Super Mario power-up crap? That wasn’t Cass. That freaking baby isn’t even born yet and it sock puppeted him. Think about it. Cass said that he had faith in Lucifer Jr.? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Seriously, I mean up until now, if Cass messed up, if he did something wrong, but he thought it was for the right reasons, I got it. Right? But last night, when I looked at him, I did not recognize the guy staring back at me.
- Sam Winchester: Their mom’s on a hunting trip and hasn’t been home in a week.
Dean Winchester: All right. Let’s go.
- Alicia Banes: We tracked her to the only vegan restaurant in town. They told us where she was staying.
Sam Winchester: Anything else?
Max Banes: I got the bartender’s phone number.
- Max Banes: Is that a grenade launcher?
Dean Winchester: Yes, she is.
- Sam Winchester: When I was growing up, Dean and my dad had the same thing with hunting, that bond.
Alicia Banes: What about with Mary?
Sam Winchester: I mean, she, uh, she gets into a case and just sort of vanishes.
Alicia Banes: Yeah. No, Mary’s a great hunter. Uh, she doesn’t seem like much of a hugger.
Sam Winchester: Oh, I’ll grab it. Uh, you guys stay, hang out, catch up. Dean… drink.
- Mary Winchester: Why is Mick’s body in a box?
Arthur Ketch: An unfortunate werewolf mishap.
Mary Winchester: A werewolf shot him in the head?
Arthur Ketch: It’s not impossible.
Mary Winchester: You’re a psychopath.
- Mary Winchester: Did you kill him?
Arthur Ketch: Mick was weak. He wasn’t one of us. When will you realize that we will do whatever it takes to rid this world of the things that go bump in the night? Something that people like Mick and your sons are incapable of. I’ve been cleaning up after them for months. I took care of those federal agents they stupidly allowed to live. I killed a psychic girl they thought was… human. Honestly, they’re damn sloppy.
Mary Winchester: I think you mean… decent.
Arthur Ketch: It’s the end for the American Hunters. Their time has passed.
- Arthur Ketch: Those Enochian brass knuckles only work on angels. And sadly, I’m not an — Aah!
(Mary punches him)
Mary Winchester: Brass knuckles are brass knuckles.
- Sam Winchester: You did the right thing. You saved him.
Dean Winchester: Yeah. Yeah, he seemed super saved.
Sam Winchester: Dean, you couldn’t let Max make some deal for his soul.
Dean Winchester: Sam, we do terrible things all the time to save each other. I mean, that’s what you do for family. Who am I to stop him?
See all quotes from the series: