Enjoy the best quotes from Supernatural’s episode ‘Let the Good Times Roll’.
‘Let the Good Times Roll’ is the 23rd and finale episode of season 13. (s13e23)
Top 10 Supernatural Quotes from 13×23
Sorted chronologically as quotes appear in the episode.
- Sam Winchester: The ice caps are melting. People marching. A little bit of, uh, craziness in the movie world. Businessman billionaire mogul turned President, embroiled in yet another controversy. And that… is pretty much the world… uh, our world… right now.
Bobby Singer: Let me get this right… the ice caps are melting, a movie where a girl goes all the way with a fish… wins Best Picture, and that damn fool idjit from “The Apprentice”, is President.
Sam Winchester: Yeah.
Bobby Singer: And you call where we come from “Apocalypse World”.
Sam Winchester: Good point.
- Dean Winchester: Hey, you remember… remember when you asked if we could stop it? All the evil in the world?
Sam Winchester: Yeah.
Dean Winchester: If we could… really change things? Well, maybe with Jack, we can.
Sam Winchester: Maybe you’re right. But then what will we do?
Dean Winchester: Mm. Yeah. This. (holds up a beer) A whole lot of this. But on a beach somewhere, you know? Can you imagine? You, me, Cas, toes in the sand, couple of them little umbrella drinks. Matching Hawaiian shirts, obviously. Some hula girls.
Sam Winchester: You talking about retiring? You?
Dean Winchester: If I knew the world was safe? Hell, yeah. And you know why? ‘Cause we freaking earned it, man.
Sam Winchester: I’ll drink to that.
Dean Winchester: Yeah. Hell, yeah.
- Lucifer: It’s just, us and humans, we’re like oil and water. You know, sardines and strawberries. It’s just a bad combination.
Jack: What do we do?
Lucifer: Leave. I mean… there’s a whole universe out there, buddy. Planets. Stars. Galaxies. Why should we stay here on Earth when we can go anywhere else? Heck, everywhere else.
Jack: Like, um, like “Star Wars”?
Lucifer: Exactly like “Star Wars.” You want a lightsaber? I can make you a lightsaber. Heck, I can make you a Wookiee.
- Castiel: What, and you’re just gonna leave the rest of us here to burn?
Lucifer: Okay. Hold on a second. Let’s slow down, ’cause I… I’m not currently the bad guy here.
Sam Winchester: Yeah, tell that to Maggie.
Jack: What about Maggie?
Sam Winchester: Maggie saw the eyes of the person who killed her… the glowing, red eyes.
Lucifer: You’re gonna… you’re gonna believe this guy? Come on, man! Sam’s a hater! He would say anything to get you on his side.
Jack: Tell me. Tell me the truth!
(Jack compels Lucifer to tell the truth)
Lucifer: She saw me when I was scouting out the bunker. She saw me and she screamed, and then… so I crushed her skull with my bare hands. And it was warm and wet, and I liked it.
Jack: You’re not my father. You’re a monster.
- Lucifer: So what?! I killed the girl! Big deal! She’s a… she’s a human! She doesn’t matter!
Jack: So am I!
Lucifer: Yeah? And that’s your problem. You’re too much like your mother.
- Lucifer (to Jack): We could’ve been something, you and me. We could’ve remade the universe. It would’ve been great. We could’ve been better gods than Dad. And I really wanted that, pal. I wanted that. But now if I can’t have it with you, I… I don’t need ya. I just need your power.
- Dean Winchester (to Michael): If we do this, it’s a onetime deal. I’m in charge. You’re the engine, but I’m behind the wheel. Understand?
- Lucifer (to Sam and Jack): Now I could… I probably should… execute you. I mean, really, really use my imagination. But I’m feeling generous today. So one of you is gonna walk out that door, and the other one will be laying dead on the ground. You choose.
Sam Winchester: No.
Lucifer: Or you could do that, and I can murder you both and end all life in the universe. Remake it in my image, better than Dad ever could. I’m thinkin’… mm… fire-breathing dragons, sassy talking robots. I might give humans another chance if they know their place and worship me, ’cause I’ve earned it. But hey, it’ll probably take a few days to unravel the universe, Maybe, uh, 7, 10 days tops. So maybe, just maybe, one of you could stop me. Maybe. Well, let’s see. Clock’s ticking, guys.
- Lucifer: Good try, Dean. I’ll give you that, buddy. I’m not just powerful now. I am power. And I don’t need a blade to end you, pal.
Sam Winchester: Dean! (Sam throws the archangel blade to Dean)
Lucifer: Bye-bye, Dean.
(Dean stabs Lucifer with it)
Jack: Is he…
Sam Winchester: He… he’s dead.
Dean Winchester: Holy crap.
Sam Winchester: You did it.
Dean Winchester: No. No, we did it. We did it.
Sam Winchester: Dean? Dean!
Dean Winchester: We had a deal!
Sam Winchester: Michael.
Michael!Dean: Thanks for the suit.
More Supernatural Quotes:
» 10 Best ‘Supernatural’ Quotes from ‘Beat the Devil’ (13×21)
» 10 Best ‘Supernatural’ Quotes from ‘Funeralia’ (13×19)
» 10 Best ‘Supernatural’ Quotes from ‘ScoobyNatural’ (13×16)
» 10 Best ‘Supernatural’ Quotes from ‘Good Intentions’ (13×14)
» 10 Best ‘Supernatural’ Quotes from ‘Devil’s Bargain’ (13×13)
• What did you think about the finale? Are you excited about Michael!Dean?
• What is your favorite quote?
If you enjoyed this list, please consider sharing it. We’d appreciate it, thank you!