Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘ScoobyNatural’.
‘ScoobyNatural’ is the 16th episode of season 13. (s13e16)
Top 10 Supernatural Quotes from 13×16
Sorted chronologically as quotes appear in the episode.
- Sam Winchester: What the hell was that? I mean, we rolled into town because people were seeing a lizard monster. And yes, we tracked it back here, but no way did I think we’d end up…
Dean Winchester: Killing Barney?
Sam Winchester: Yeah.
Dean Winchester: Was pretty satisfying, though, wasn’t it?
- Dean Winchester: Dude, it’s over. All right? Be like Elsa… Let it go.
Sam Winchester: “Be like Elsa”?
Dean Winchester: Ah? Right?
- Dean Winchester (to Sam): Behold… the Dean-cave. Or Fortress of Dean-a-tude. Just… still trying to figure that one out.
- Dean Winchester: Okay, look, are we animated? Yes. Is it weird? Yes.
Sam Winchester: It’s beyond weird.
Dean Winchester: Well, and “beyond weird” is kind of our thing. So whatever happened, we’ll figure it out. This is a case, so let’s work it.
Sam Winchester: How?
Dean Winchester: Same as always. We drive.
- Dean Winchester (to Sam): Dibs on Daphne.
- Dean Winchester: We do the same thing. We go to spooky places, we solve mysteries, we fight ghosts.
Sam Winchester: Yeah, except our ghosts don’t wear masks, and we don’t have a talking dog.
Dean Winchester: I don’t know. I mean, Cas is kind of like a talking dog.
- Castiel: I’m back from Syria with fruit from the Tree of Life. The tree was guarded by a pack of djinn. I killed most of them, bargained with the rest. Think I’m… technically married to their queen now.
(Velma kisses Sam)
Velma Dinkley: Those shoulders. Jinkies!
Dean Winchester: Shoulda known Velma was good to go. Gah! It’s always the quiet ones.
- Dean Winchester: That was the coolest thing that’s ever happened to me. And that includes the Cartwright twins.
Castiel: What did you do with the Cartwright twins?
Dean Winchester: Oh. (laughs) I’ll be right back.
Sam Winchester: I don’t think I wanna know.
Jay: I would’ve gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids.
Dean Winchester: He said it! He said the line! Scooby Dooby Doo!
Sam Winchester: What are you doing?
Dean Winchester: Well, I mean, at the end of every mystery, Scooby looks into the camera and he says…
Castiel: Dean, you’re not a talking dog.
Dean Winchester: I know that. I…
Sam Winchester: Yeah.
Dean Winchester: No, but come on, I-I do look cool with the ascot, right? No? Guys? Come on, guys. Look, red is my color!
More Supernatural Quotes:
» 10 Best ‘Supernatural’ Quotes from ‘Good Intentions’ (13×14)
» 10 Best ‘Supernatural’ Quotes from ‘Devil’s Bargain’ (13×13)
» 10 Best ‘Supernatural’ Quotes from ‘Various & Sundry Villans’ (13×12)
» 10 Best ‘Supernatural’ Quotes from ‘Lost and Found’ (13×01)
» 13 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘All Along the Watchtower’ (12×23)
• What did you think about this episode?
• What is your favorite quote?
If you enjoyed this list, please consider sharing it. I’d appreciate it, thank you!