Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘Devil’s Bargain’.
‘Devil’s Bargain’ is the 13th episode of season 13. (s13e13)
Top 10 Supernatural Quotes from 13×13
Sorted chronologically as quotes appear in the episode.
- Lucifer (to Cupid): Okay, Cupid. Don’t cry. You know, without your grace, you’re only human, so you should be careful. Accidents can happen. (Lucifer kills Cupid) Like that. Sorry.
- Lucifer: What? What are ya gawking at? You never seen the Prince of Darkness before, pal?
- Anael: It’s always so strange. That final moment… when I’ve lost just enough grace that I’m almost…
Anael: I feel… emotions. Sensations. Things they must feel.
Lucifer: Yeah, I had that experience. I didn’t like it. Hunger. Cold. Loneliness. I don’t know how they keep going.
Anael: I do. When I’m in that place, I can see how there’d be pain. But there’s also hope. Love, even. Angels can only imagine. Sometimes I envy humans. They can be anything.
- Anael: I saw how Heaven was running, and I knew how to fix it. But no one would listen to me. Not Michael, not Raphael, not Naomi. They would just send me back to push my button.
Lucifer: So up there, you’re nobody. Down here, you’re somebody.
Anael: After The Fall, when we lost our wings, I wasn’t devastated. I was liberated. I was finally free.
- Lucifer: I always wanted to… fit in, please a father I couldn’t please. And now I’m gonna be a father. Probably screw it up like he did.
Anael: Lucifer… the great and terrible.
Lucifer: I don’t know why I said that. Stupid. I mean, it’s like… pretty soon, I’m not gonna feel anything, you know. I mean… the more I do this, the stronger I get, the more me I become. Lucifer… Prince of Darkness. King of Lies. I’m back, baby.
- Lucifer (reading Bible): Would you look at the… Wrong. That’s wrong. Does anybody fact-check this stuff? I mean, that’s… (a moment later) Dad’s always stealing my best lines, man.
- Anael: Lord Lucifer? Could you let me in? Sorry. I forgot my key.
Lucifer: “Lord Lucifer”? I likey.
- Lucifer: Well, great seeing ya. It’s been a long time. Uh, nice jacket there, Dean. Your hair, Sam, is magnificent. Is that a leave-in conditioner you have there?
Lucifer: Hail to the King, baby.
- Arthur Ketch: You’ll forgive me, but my reading of the lore suggests that the… blade is only effective if wielded by an archangel.
Asmodeus: Oh, really? Thanks for the news flash. Allow me to make an introduction. Mr. Ketch… Meet the Archangel Gabriel.
See all quotes from the series:
• What did you think about this episode?
• What is your favorite quote?
If you enjoyed this list, please consider sharing it. We’d appreciate it, thank you!