Enjoy the best quotes from Supernatural’s episode ‘Don’t Call Me Shurley’.
‘Don’t Call Me Shurley’ is the 20th episode of season 11. (s11e20)
Top 12 Supernatural Quotes from 11×20
- Metatron (to Chuck): This is some kind of punishment, isn’t it? For my sins. A limbo where I get to spend eternity in a crappy bar with a hack writer.
- Metatron (to Chuck): I have trudged through your complete oeuvre published and unpublished. Of the metric ton of books I’ve read in my lifetime, “Supernatural” didn’t even crack the top 10… thousand.
- Metatron: And then you put yourself in the story? God!
Chuck: Okay, that’s fair. Mildly constructive. Still, it doesn’t justify you burning one of my books, though.
- Metatron: You. God… God. You’ve come back. I can’t believe you’ve come back. I-I didn’t mean what I said about “Supernatural.” It’s underrated, due for a reboot.
- Dean Winchester: There you go.
Sam Winchester: Thanks. (sniffs his shirt) Dude, quit ironing my shirts with beer!
- Chuck (to Metatron): I started a blog. Mostly just pictures of cats. Oh. They’re so cute.
- Chuck (to Metatron): You know what humanity’s greatest creation has been? Music. That and nacho cheese. Even I couldn’t have dreamt up that deliciousness.
- Metatron (to Chuck): Oh, this! This is what I was talking about. “Chapter 10 – Why I Never Answer Prayers, and You Should Be Glad I Don’t.” And chapter 11 – “The Truth About Divine Intervention and Why I Avoid It at All Costs.”
- Metatron: Why?
Chuck: Can you be more specific? I kind of get that question a lot about pretty much everything.
- Chuck: Nature? Divine. Human nature – toxic.
Metatron: They do like blowing stuff up.
Chuck: And the worst part – they do it in my name. And then they come crying to me, asking me to forgive, to fix things. Never taking any responsibility.
- Metatron: But you helped the Winchesters before.
Chuck: Helped them?! I’ve saved them! I’ve rebuilt Castiel more times than I can remember. Look where that got me.
- Metatron (to Chuck): You’re wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they’re better than you are. Yeah, sure, they’re weak and they cheat and steal and…destroy and disappoint. But they also give and create and they sing and dance and love. And above all, they never give up. But you do.
What is your favorite quote from this episode?