Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Allowance Evaporation’.
‘The Allowance Evaporation’ is the 16th episode of season ten. (s10e16)
Top 14 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×16
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Leonard Hofstadter: This is an Euler’s Disk. It’s a physics toy that demonstrates angular momentum, potential energy, and kinetic energy.
Penny Hofstadter: Aw, look at you watching sports.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: I was dating a woman at the university, but we broke up.
V. M. Koothrappali: I’m sorry to hear that.
Rajesh Koothrappali: I know you are. That’s why you just bought me a new iPad.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: The food here’s supposed to be great. Don’t fill up on chips.
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, I won’t. I have a trick. I only eat equilateral triangles. Isosceles, isosceles, oh, scalene… (crushes a chip and eats it) You didn’t see that.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: Sheldon, there’s a difference between greeting a friend and following a celebrity into a bathroom.
Sheldon Cooper: If the judge couldn’t explain it to me, I don’t see how you will.
- Penny Hofstadter: That must’ve been expensive.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Yeah, it was. But it’s my father’s money and I’m mad at him.
Leonard Hofstadter: What’s going on with your dad?
Penny Hofstadter: And if you really want to hurt him, I look great in Chanel.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: Sheldon, that was so sweet of you.
Sheldon Cooper: Well, I could deduce by his facial expression and body language that he was sad.
Amy Farrah Fowler: So the part where he got stood up didn’t clue you in?
Sheldon Cooper: You want me to look at him and listen to him?
Amy Farrah Fowler: Sheldon, it’s humiliating. Thanks to you, my colleagues are gossiping about our sex life.
Sheldon Cooper: What is there to gossip about? We barely have one.
Amy Farrah Fowler: That’s why they’re doing it!
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): Is it safe to assume you’re not speaking to me again? If you’re not answering because you’re not speaking to me, perhaps we could come up with a signal! (Amy slams the door) That works!
- Penny Hofstadter: Let’s just go over your expenses. How much is your rent?
Rajesh Koothrappali: I don’t want to say.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Is it really that high?
Rajesh Koothrappali: I don’t want to say because I don’t know how much it is.
- Amy Farrah Fowler (about Penny): She’s a close friend, not the lady in the cafeteria who cuts the crust off your sandwiches!
Sheldon Cooper: That lady has a name. I don’t know what it is, but one time, I accidentally called her “Mom”.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): I’m mapping basic topics of conversation and with whom they can be discussed. I call these circles “Zones of Privacy”” Don’t Google that unless you want to see pictures of people’s genitals.
Sheldon Cooper: Two years ago… I got my driver’s license.
Amy Farrah Fowler: What?! Why didn’t you say anything?!
Sheldon Cooper: I like being chauffeured around. It makes me feel important.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: You will no longer be able to accuse me of being spoiled!
V. M. Koothrappali: I am so proud of you.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Dad, I’m trying to tell you off, and you’re ruining it with your delight and relief.
V. M. Koothrappali: Sorry. Oh, no, my grown son is going to stop spending all my money. Where did I fail as a father?!
- Sheldon Cooper: Last night Amy was angry with me because I’d been foolishly telling people about certain personal matters.
Howard Wolowitz: That’s understandable.
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, I know that now. At first, I thought she was cranky because of her horrific menstrual cramps, but… it turns out, no, she was genuinely mortified.
More The Big Bang Theory quotes
» 16 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Locomotion Reverberation’ (10×15)
» 12 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Emotion Detection Automation’ (10×14)
» 16 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Romance Recalibration’ (10×13)
» 15 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Holiday Summation’ (10×12)
» 15 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Birthday Synchronicity’ (10×11)