Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Cognition Regeneration’.
‘The Cognition Regeneration’ is the 22nd episode of season ten. (s10e22)
In case you don’t remember what was this episode about or you’re not sure you’ve seen it, here is summary.
Leonard isn’t thrilled when Penny considers taking a new job offered by her ex-boyfriend, Zack. (Track.tv)
Top 18 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×22
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Howard Wolowitz: Kids are always better at video games.
Sheldon Cooper: Well, I don’t like it.
Leonard Hofstadter: Mm, if it makes you feel better, you still dress like a child.
- Penny Hofstadter: I didn’t know you could drink while you’re breastfeeding.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Yeah, they say the yeast in beer helps with milk production.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I’m pretty sure that’s a myth, let me check.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Ruin it for me and I’ll break this glass over your head.
- Penny Hofstadter (to Zack): He’s working for the government on an infinite persistence gyroscope. Of course, the first time I say it right, he’s not even here.
- Leonard Hofstadter: How is super-aging any different than, like, doing crossword puzzles?
Sheldon Cooper: Well, it’s not just doing simple cognitive tasks. You need to push your brain out of its comfort zone and reach mental exhaustion.
Leonard Hofstadter: I drive you to work every day, my brain must look like the Hulk.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): Raj is teaching me to make croissants. It seemed daunting at first, but then I realized, it’s like the chemistry set I had as a kid. Only, when your brother eats this, no one has to call Poison Control.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: You want a real challenge, try keeping me from eating more of these.
Sheldon Cooper: You’re just using food to mask the fear that you’re fundamentally unlovable and therefore going to be alone forever.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Damn it, he’s good at that, too.
- Zack Johnson: Wow, working on a top secret government project, that is so cool. Do you have a bodyguard to keep spies away?
Leonard Hofstadter: I have Sheldon, that keeps most people away.
- Zack Johnson (about Sheldon): I miss that guy. He’s like the Swedish Chef Muppet. I don’t know what he’s saying, but he’s funny.
Leonard Hofstadter: Oh, I know what he’s saying, and he’s not, he’s not funny.
- Howard Wolowitz: Okay, well, how about, oh, I teach you some close-up… magic.
Sheldon Cooper: Howard, I’m trying to make myself uncomfortable, not everyone else.
- Howard Wolowitz: Hey, the circus arts are very physically and mentally demanding. Have you ever tried to juggle?
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Yes, I’m juggling my love for you and my embarrassment of you right now.
Howard Wolowitz: And it’s hard, isn’t it?
- Howard Wolowitz: There’s a, an old saying in juggling.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Is it “I’m going to die alone”?
Howard Wolowitz: No, it’s “if you want to have fun, start with one.” Yours we think, but we do not say.
- Leonard Hofstadter: Don’t you think it might be a little weird to work for someone you used to date?
Penny Hofstadter: You work with Sheldon, you tell me.
Leonard Hofstadter: Yeah, it’s weird.
- Sheldon Cooper: Amy, look, I’m on a unicycle!
Amy Farrah Fowler: How did you get from croissants to a unicycle?
Sheldon Cooper: I hurt myself juggling.
- Howard Wolowitz: So you told her she was being dumb?
Leonard Hofstadter: No, I told her she was being not smart. Which was dumb.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Why did you even go to dinner with the guy?
Leonard Hofstadter: We covered this, I’m dumb.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: And I’d like to think Howie wouldn’t take a job I was uncomfortable with.
Penny Hofstadter: ‘Cause he’s scared of you?
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Terrified.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: What happened to learning the unicycle?
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, I stopped that, it was dumb. Uni, bi, tri, menstrual, all cycles are dumb.
Amy Farrah Fowler: You said juggling was dumb, too.
Sheldon Cooper: Well, it is. If I wanted to hold three things at once, I’d wear cargo pants.
Amy Farrah Fowler (about Sheldon): His mother warned me. Everybody warned me. Actually, he warned me. (later…) So many warnings.
- Penny Hofstadter (to Leonard): Look, we can have a reasonable conversation and I won’t get mad. (Leonard smiles and puts his thumbs up) I don’t like it after sex, and I don’t like it now.
See all quotes from the series:
Leave a Reply