Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Cognition Regeneration’.
‘The Cognition Regeneration’ is the 22nd episode of season ten. (s10e22)
Top 18 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×22
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Howard Wolowitz: Kids are always better at video games.
Sheldon Cooper: Well, I don’t like it.
Leonard Hofstadter: Mm, if it makes you feel better, you still dress like a child.
- Penny Hofstadter: I didn’t know you could drink while you’re breastfeeding.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Yeah, they say the yeast in beer helps with milk production.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I’m pretty sure that’s a myth, let me check.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Ruin it for me and I’ll break this glass over your head.
- Penny Hofstadter (to Zack): He’s working for the government on an infinite persistence gyroscope. Of course, the first time I say it right, he’s not even here.
- Leonard Hofstadter: How is super-aging any different than, like, doing crossword puzzles?
Sheldon Cooper: Well, it’s not just doing simple cognitive tasks. You need to push your brain out of its comfort zone and reach mental exhaustion.
Leonard Hofstadter: I drive you to work every day, my brain must look like the Hulk.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): Raj is teaching me to make croissants. It seemed daunting at first, but then I realized, it’s like the chemistry set I had as a kid. Only, when your brother eats this, no one has to call Poison Control.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: You want a real challenge, try keeping me from eating more of these.
Sheldon Cooper: You’re just using food to mask the fear that you’re fundamentally unlovable and therefore going to be alone forever.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Damn it, he’s good at that, too.
- Zack Johnson: Wow, working on a top secret government project, that is so cool. Do you have a bodyguard to keep spies away?
Leonard Hofstadter: I have Sheldon, that keeps most people away.
- Zack Johnson (about Sheldon): I miss that guy. He’s like the Swedish Chef Muppet. I don’t know what he’s saying, but he’s funny.
Leonard Hofstadter: Oh, I know what he’s saying, and he’s not, he’s not funny.
- Howard Wolowitz: Okay, well, how about, oh, I teach you some close-up… magic.
Sheldon Cooper: Howard, I’m trying to make myself uncomfortable, not everyone else.
- Howard Wolowitz: Hey, the circus arts are very physically and mentally demanding. Have you ever tried to juggle?
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Yes, I’m juggling my love for you and my embarrassment of you right now.
Howard Wolowitz: And it’s hard, isn’t it?
- Howard Wolowitz: There’s a, an old saying in juggling.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Is it “I’m going to die alone”?
Howard Wolowitz: No, it’s “if you want to have fun, start with one.” Yours we think, but we do not say.
- Leonard Hofstadter: Don’t you think it might be a little weird to work for someone you used to date?
Penny Hofstadter: You work with Sheldon, you tell me.
Leonard Hofstadter: Yeah, it’s weird.
- Sheldon Cooper: Amy, look, I’m on a unicycle!
Amy Farrah Fowler: How did you get from croissants to a unicycle?
Sheldon Cooper: I hurt myself juggling.
- Howard Wolowitz: So you told her she was being dumb?
Leonard Hofstadter: No, I told her she was being not smart. Which was dumb.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Why did you even go to dinner with the guy?
Leonard Hofstadter: We covered this, I’m dumb.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: And I’d like to think Howie wouldn’t take a job I was uncomfortable with.
Penny Hofstadter: ‘Cause he’s scared of you?
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Terrified.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: What happened to learning the unicycle?
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, I stopped that, it was dumb. Uni, bi, tri, menstrual, all cycles are dumb.
Amy Farrah Fowler: You said juggling was dumb, too.
Sheldon Cooper: Well, it is. If I wanted to hold three things at once, I’d wear cargo pants.
Amy Farrah Fowler (about Sheldon): His mother warned me. Everybody warned me. Actually, he warned me. (later…) So many warnings.
- Penny Hofstadter (to Leonard): Look, we can have a reasonable conversation and I won’t get mad. (Leonard smiles and puts his thumbs up) I don’t like it after sex, and I don’t like it now.
See all quotes from the series: