Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Property Division Collision’.
‘The Property Division Collision’ is the 10th episode of season ten. (s10e10)
Top 17 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×10
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: If we’re going to be staying in this apartment, would you be interested in doing a little redecorating?
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, actually, I would.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Great, what’d you have in mind?
Sheldon Cooper: Let’s take every single thing from the other apartment and put it in here.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy about Penny’s couch): You know, I have always thought that this couch would look fantastic on the curb in front of the building.
- Penny Hofstadter (to Leonard): Amy wants me to have it.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Well, it would be selfish of me to keep it.
Penny Hofstadter: B-But it’s a picture of you.
Amy Farrah Fowler: And you.
Penny Hofstadter: But you commissioned it.
Amy Farrah Fowler: To give to you.
Penny Hofstadter: But you like it so much.
Amy Farrah Fowler: So do you.
Penny Hofstadter (to Leonard): I seem to be losing.
Leonard Hofstadter: Yes, you do.
- Leonard Hofstadter: He’s just gonna come up with some reason why everything should be his.
Sheldon Cooper: For a man so good at predicting my moves, how come you stink at 3-D chess?
- Amy Farrah Fowler: Sheldon, you’re-you’re being a little selfish. Why don’t you let Leonard keep a few things?
Sheldon Cooper: It’s not my fault I’m bad at sharing, I skipped kindergarten.
- Sheldon Cooper: Come along, Amy. I know when I’m not wanted.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I don’t think you do, but all right.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Stuart, you cooked?
Howard Wolowitz: How did you know it wasn’t me?
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: There’s only three people in this house, and you’d still be my fifth guess.
- Howard Wolowitz: It’s like we have a butler. If I had a Batsuit I’d be Bruce Wayne.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: You have a Batsuit.
Howard Wolowitz: It’s pajamas, there’s no cape.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: What are you doing here?
Stuart: Oh, I’m living here again.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Do, uh, Howard and Bernadette know? Or is it like a possum in the walls kind of thing?
- Penny Hofstadter: I’m clicking on “One weird trick for a flat belly,” but I’m still seeing “Celebrities who look like their pets.”
Leonard Hofstadter: Oh, I knew it, Sheldon changed the password.
Penny Hofstadter: Are you sure?
Leonard Hofstadter: Well, the new network name is, “Ha ha ha, now I’ve got you,” so… It’s either Sheldon or Gargamel from The Smurfs.
Leonard Hofstadter: You’re good at revenge, how do we get him back?
Penny Hofstadter: Well, my go-to move is usually sleep with the person’s boyfriend, but I kind of feel like I’m already doing that.
- Sheldon Cooper: This is the level you’re stooping to.
Leonard Hofstadter: No. This is the level I am stooping to. (takes off his underwear) I believe that is flag to crotch four, checkmate. Easy-peasy, ooh, so breezy.
- Penny Hofstadter: I think I’m gonna go for a run. You want to come?
Leonard Hofstadter: No, last time that old lady in the park kept screaming, “Watch out, he’s right behind you.”
- Sheldon Cooper (about Theodore): He’s expecting a newspaper in the morning. Apparently, they still make them.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Howie, they’ve been doing everything for you.
Howard Wolowitz: Mm, I know. It’s really making me lose respect for both of them.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Please just go to the store.
Howard Wolowitz: Fine. Who wants to drive me to the store?
Rajesh Koothrappali: Me!
Stuart: I’ll do it!
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Take Raj. Stuart is supposed to paint my toenails.
- Theodore: Seems like, with Sheldon moving out, you’re in a new phase of your lives and it’s easier to fight than to face the feelings that you have for one another.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I think he might be right. Also, who is that?
- Sheldon Cooper: In fact, I want you to keep the apartment flag, and I’m not just saying that because it touched your genitals.
Leonard Hofstadter: You promise?
Sheldon Cooper: I do. And to show you that there are no hard feelings, I am willing to rub my genitals on it as well.
What is your favorite quote from this episode?