Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Locomotion Reverberation’.
‘The Locomotion Reverberation’ is the 15th episode of season ten. (s10e15)
Top 16 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×15
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Sheldon Cooper: I don’t want to go home.
Leonard Hofstadter: Fine, go for a little walk.
Sheldon Cooper: Then what?
Leonard Hofstadter: Just keep walking.
Leonard Hofstadter: You know, I-I do have a way to get him (Sheldon) out of our hair. I’ve been holding onto this for a few years, but maybe now’s the time.
Howard Wolowitz: W-We can just lock the door, you don’t have to kill him.
Leonard Hofstadter: You can’t kill him, he’ll just respawn at the last save point.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: I warned you, a lot of people apply (for preschool) when they’re still pregnant.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Well, I didn’t. I also skipped a birthing class to see Zootopia, so back off.
- Sheldon Cooper: Leonard gave me the most incredible gift, a trip to a historic railway, and I get to operate an actual locomotive.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Wow. He finally used it. What’d you do?
- Howard Wolowitz: Going smaller would require weeks’ worth of new computations.
Colonel Richard Williams: So get the kid with the two shirts to do it.
- Howard Wolowitz: The kid with the two shirts screwed us again.
- Stuart: Okay, instead of arguing all night, let’s just split up the baby chores.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Yeah, great. Um, I’ll put food in her top half, you deal with whatever comes out the bottom.
- Howard Wolowitz: How’d you even get that up the stairs?
Sheldon Cooper: I said to myself, “I think I can, I think I can.” And then I couldn’t, so… I paid two men who promised not to come rob us later.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Leonard and Howard): Since I discovered the satisfaction of working with my hands on a train engine, I don’t think I can go back to theory. I’m an engineer now. And, hey, just to be clear, a train engineer. (to Howard): Not that goofy kind you are.
- Sheldon Cooper: When I was studying that railway guide, it was so tangible and so satisfying that something just clicked. Then it clacked. Then it clicked, then it clacked, click-clack clickety-clack, and here we are. Whoo-whoo!
- Leonard Hofstadter: I’m sure we can figure the rest out.
Howard Wolowitz: All right. Hmm. Feel free to jump in. “Hmm” is all I got.
- Leonard Hofstadter: I got it.
Howard Wolowitz: You really figured it out?
Leonard Hofstadter: No, but when we show this nonsense to Sheldon, it will make him crazy, and he’ll have to fix it.
Howard Wolowitz: Oh, you’re a genius.
Leonard Hofstadter: Yeah, I know. That’s not even a math symbol. That’s just Charlie Brown’s hair.
Penny Hofstadter: This club was so great. How could they turn it into a bookstore? I thought we got rid of all those.
- Howard Wolowitz: Can you fix it for us?
Sheldon Cooper: Okay, but this is the last time. (draws a face on the board) Nice try, blockheads.
- Leonard Hofstadter: And instead of standing around watching, you can help us build your smaller guidance system.
Howard Wolowitz: And with all these new skills, you’d be able to fix any model train. You’d be the king of the train store!
Sheldon Cooper: Excuse me. I have a girlfriend. I’m already king of the train store.
(Sheldon interrupts Amy’s daydreaming)
Sheldon Cooper: The light’s green.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Sorry.
Sheldon Cooper: GPS says we’ll be at the railway in three hours.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I can get us there in two.
More The Big Bang Theory quotes
» 12 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Emotion Detection Automation’ (10×14)
» 16 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Romance Recalibration’ (10×13)
» 15 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Holiday Summation’ (10×12)
» 15 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Birthday Synchronicity’ (10×11)
» 17 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Property Division Collision’ (10×10)