Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Gyroscopic Collapse’.
‘The Gyroscopic Collapse’ is the 23rd episode of season ten. (s10e23)
In case you don’t remember what was this episode about or you’re not sure you’ve seen it, here is summary.
Amy is offered a fellowship at Princeton. Raj also has made some new living arrangements and Colonel Williams takes over the gyroscopic project, confiscating it from Leonard, Howard, and Sheldon, much to their disbelief. (Wikia)
Top 12 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×23
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Penny Hofstadter: Champagne, champagne, and for the world’s tallest second grader, apple juice.
Sheldon Cooper: No bendy straw, some party.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: So what happens next?
Howard Wolowitz: Phase two, we test it, perfect it, and hope to live long enough to see the movie based on our lives starring more attractive versions of us.
Leonard Hofstadter: First thing tomorrow morning, we’re back at it.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Without me.
Sheldon Cooper: I hope his character doesn’t make it into the movie; he’s kind of a bummer.
- Leonard Hofstadter: Where is everything?
Sheldon Cooper: This is very disconcerting.
Howard Wolowitz: But the movie did just get good.
- Howard Wolowitz: This is all very upsetting.
Colonel Richard Williams: I’m sorry to hear that. As you know, the primary focus of the United States military is people’s feelings.
Sheldon Cooper: If that’s sarcasm, please save it for our enemies.
- Leonard Hofstadter: I can’t believe the Air Force would treat us like that.
Sheldon Cooper: You know, I have a good mind to stop paying my taxes. It’s too bad I enjoy doing them so much.
- Howard Wolowitz: Although, if anyone’s gonna clean out your apartment and disappear, it’d be Penny.
Leonard Hofstadter: She might disappear, but she’s definitely not cleaning anything.
- Penny Hofstadter (to Amy about Sheldon): Look, if the roles were reversed, he’d be on the first train to New Jersey, or the second train if there were teenagers on the first one.
- Penny Hofstadter: It’s not like you two are very physical.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Hey, you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors.
Penny Hofstadter: A lot of lectures?
Amy Farrah Fowler: All right, so you know.
- Sheldon Cooper: Leonard pointed out to me that I’m not always a loving and supportive boyfriend, so here’s some quality luggage.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Thank you.
Sheldon Cooper: The salesman said it could survive a plane crash, so… Perhaps you should fly inside it.
- Sheldon Cooper: Let’s go to the bedroom, remove our clothes, fold them neatly… and engage in frenzied lovemaking.
Amy Farrah Fowler: What if we don’t fold our clothes at all?
Sheldon Cooper: I d… or… what if we fold them?
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, Amy, you naughty vixen.
Amy Farrah Fowler: My goodness, that form of stimulation is highly efficient.
Leonard Hofstadter: Should we give them their privacy?
Penny Hofstadter: I want to, but I don’t think I can.
Sheldon Cooper: Whoopee!
Penny Hofstadter: Okay, I’m good now.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): If you find yourself working with a male scientist who’s as smart as me, as tall as me and has hair like Thor, well, then I want you to step away from the situation and call me immediately.
See all quotes from the series:
Leave a Reply