Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Gyroscopic Collapse’.
‘The Gyroscopic Collapse’ is the 23rd episode of season ten. (s10e23)
Top 12 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×23
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Penny Hofstadter: Champagne, champagne, and for the world’s tallest second grader, apple juice.
Sheldon Cooper: No bendy straw, some party.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: So what happens next?
Howard Wolowitz: Phase two, we test it, perfect it, and hope to live long enough to see the movie based on our lives starring more attractive versions of us.
Leonard Hofstadter: First thing tomorrow morning, we’re back at it.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Without me.
Sheldon Cooper: I hope his character doesn’t make it into the movie; he’s kind of a bummer.
- Leonard Hofstadter: Where is everything?
Sheldon Cooper: This is very disconcerting.
Howard Wolowitz: But the movie did just get good.
- Howard Wolowitz: This is all very upsetting.
Colonel Richard Williams: I’m sorry to hear that. As you know, the primary focus of the United States military is people’s feelings.
Sheldon Cooper: If that’s sarcasm, please save it for our enemies.
- Leonard Hofstadter: I can’t believe the Air Force would treat us like that.
Sheldon Cooper: You know, I have a good mind to stop paying my taxes. It’s too bad I enjoy doing them so much.
- Howard Wolowitz: Although, if anyone’s gonna clean out your apartment and disappear, it’d be Penny.
Leonard Hofstadter: She might disappear, but she’s definitely not cleaning anything.
- Penny Hofstadter (to Amy about Sheldon): Look, if the roles were reversed, he’d be on the first train to New Jersey, or the second train if there were teenagers on the first one.
- Penny Hofstadter: It’s not like you two are very physical.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Hey, you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors.
Penny Hofstadter: A lot of lectures?
Amy Farrah Fowler: All right, so you know.
- Sheldon Cooper: Leonard pointed out to me that I’m not always a loving and supportive boyfriend, so here’s some quality luggage.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Thank you.
Sheldon Cooper: The salesman said it could survive a plane crash, so… Perhaps you should fly inside it.
- Sheldon Cooper: Let’s go to the bedroom, remove our clothes, fold them neatly… and engage in frenzied lovemaking.
Amy Farrah Fowler: What if we don’t fold our clothes at all?
Sheldon Cooper: I d… or… what if we fold them?
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, Amy, you naughty vixen.
Amy Farrah Fowler: My goodness, that form of stimulation is highly efficient.
Leonard Hofstadter: Should we give them their privacy?
Penny Hofstadter: I want to, but I don’t think I can.
Sheldon Cooper: Whoopee!
Penny Hofstadter: Okay, I’m good now.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): If you find yourself working with a male scientist who’s as smart as me, as tall as me and has hair like Thor, well, then I want you to step away from the situation and call me immediately.
See all quotes from the series: