Enjoy the best quotes from The Big Bang Theory, episode ‘The Hot Tub Contamination’.
‘The Hot Tub Contamination’ is the 5th episode of season ten. (s10e05)
Top 12 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×05
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Penny Hofstadter: Okay, I’m confused. Which one is Mr. Robot?
Leonard Hofstadter: I’ll give you a hint. We’re watching Daredevil.
- Sheldon Cooper: Oh, look who’s in favor of compromise, the woman who married Leonard Hofstadter.
Leonard Hofstadter: Hey, she didn’t compromise. She settled. There’s a difference.
Penny Hofstadter: Yeah. You tell him, babe.
- Sheldon Cooper: Well, as a male, I have an evolutionary drive to perpetuate my DNA. Restricting myself to a single partner is against my nature.
Amy Farrah Fowler: We sleep together once a year! You want other partners?
Sheldon Cooper: Don’t blame me. Blame your pal, biology. He’s the pervert pulling the strings here.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (to Howard): Can you please stop making money come out of me for two minutes?
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Wait, I have my iPad!
Howard Wolowitz: What are we gonna do, e-mail 911?
Stuart (to Rajesh): They heard me in the bushes once, but they thought it was a raccoon.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (to Howard): I told you raccoons don’t say “Uh-oh.”
- Sheldon Cooper: Being with Amy has awoken the sexual creature within. When I see a pretty gal walking down the street, I think, “hubba hubba” like any other guy.
- Stuart: So you’re back out on the dating scene now?
Rajesh Koothrappali: Yeah, yeah, a little.
Stuart: Oh, that must be fun. How’s that going?
Rajesh Koothrappali: I’m in a hot tub with you, so pretty bad.
Sheldon Cooper: When I opened the door, I saw my father having relations with another woman.
Penny Hofstadter: Oh, that’s awful!
Sheldon Cooper: I know. It’s also why I never open a door without knocking three times. I mean, the first one’s traditional, but two and three are for people to get their pants on.
- Sheldon Cooper: I suppose I should apologize to you, as well.
Penny Hofstadter: Okay.
Sheldon Cooper: That must have hurt watching me look for other women without ever even considering you. Please understand that I think of you as more of a nanny.
Penny Hofstadter: Just finish your ice cream so I can get you home to bed.
- Sheldon Cooper: I am willing to forego the bathroom schedule.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Oh. Really?
Leonard Hofstadter: Why does she get that?! We never got that!
Penny Hofstadter: Do you want him back?
Leonard Hofstadter: I’m very happy for you.
Sheldon Cooper: Amy Farrah Fowler, will you share this toothbrush holder with me?
Amy Farrah Fowler: I would love to.
Leonard Hofstadter: Did we really need to be here for this?
Penny Hofstadter: Call me crazy, but I found it moving.
What quote from this episode is your favorite one?