Enjoy the best quotes from The Big Bang Theory, episode ‘The Military Miniaturization’.
‘The Military Miniaturization’ is the second episode of the tenth season. (s10e02)
Top 12 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×02
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Sheldon Cooper: Elon Musk has a theory that we’re all just characters in some advanced civilization’s video game.
Leonard Hofstadter: So some alien kid spent his money on the asthma-and-glasses upgrade for me?
Sheldon Cooper: Well, he doesn’t say it’s a good game.
- Howard Wolowitz: I was counting on that money– I need to make as much as my wife so I don’t have to try so hard in bed.
Leonard Hofstadter: You do that, too?
Howard Wolowitz: Oh, yeah. How do you think I stay this thin?
- Sheldon Cooper: In Star Wars, when the stormtroopers would march in perfect formation, harassing civilians, didn’t you ever think, “Hey, that could be me”?
Howard Wolowitz: Sheldon, we could be contributing to a weapons system that oppresses mankind for the next thousand years.
Sheldon Cooper: Okay, Howard’s on board.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (about Howard): He won’t take any pills that aren’t chewable and shaped like a Flintstone.
Penny Hofstadter: You know, when Leonard’s feeling anxious I make him take a long walk.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Does that help?
Penny Hofstadter: Well, for a while. Then he comes back.
- Sheldon Cooper: I am not a know-it-all. I’m a person who knows lots of things and likes to correct other people when they’re wrong.
Leonard Hofstadter: That’s the definition of being a know-it-all.
Sheldon Cooper: Or in German, a Besserwisser.
- Penny Hofstadter: God, I feel so bad– I just lied to her.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Oh, but you did it so well. That’s amazing! It’s like watching a sculptor, but your clay was lies.
- Sheldon Cooper: I don’t understand why I can’t talk at this meeting.
Leonard Hofstadter: ‘Cause when you talk, it enrages people.
- Howard Wolowitz: You should know we’re a little concerned about this being used in weapons.
Colonel Williams: Oh, well, let me put your mind at ease. What we use it for is none of your business.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Colonel Williams): Hi. I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper. I’m the actual brains behind this project. Also, engineers aren’t real scientists, MIT’s a trade school, and the Death Star is from Star Wars, not Star Trek! But otherwise, thank you for your service.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: I’ve always been treated differently! Look at me! Listen to me! I mean, the first thought when you see me isn’t, “That’s a scientist.” It’s, “I wonder if her mommy knows where she is.”
Retinal Scanner: Access denied.
Sheldon and Leonard: It knows!
Howard Wolowitz: Oh, oh, oh, oh, guys, hold me upside down!
Retinal Scanner: Howard Wolowitz, access granted.
All three together (Sheldon, Leonard and Howard): Yay!
What quote from this episode is your favorite?