Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Comic-Con Conundrum’.
‘The Comic-Con Conundrum’ is the 17th episode of season ten. (s10e17)
Top 12 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×17
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: I have a card for emergencies that I pay for myself.
Sheldon Cooper: What emergency happened at the L.A. Zoo?
Rajesh Koothrappali: That’s a penguin I sponsor. They’re losing their homes to global warming, and my car gets, like, seven miles a gallon, so I felt bad.
- Howard Wolowitz: What if there’s someone who just likes controlling other people and stealing joy from their lives?
Sheldon Cooper: He sounds like a sociopath.
Leonard Hofstadter: We don’t know, his mother never had him tested.
Sheldon Cooper: You’re talking about me. Very funny. Although I would enjoy drawing up a budget and forcing Raj to adhere to it without an ounce of compassion.
Penny Hofstadter: Wait, wait, who’s gonna break it to the penguin?
- Howard Wolowitz: You actually think Penny will have fun at Comic-Con?
Leonard Hofstadter: No. Which will make me miserable, which is usually Sheldon’s job.
Howard Wolowitz: Oh, she’s sexy, she can cook. I’m such a lucky guy.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: You want something stupid, or you did something stupid?
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: You said you were gonna do all this stuff for me, right?
Howard Wolowitz: Yeah.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: See where I’m going with this?
Howard Wolowitz: Yeah.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: If you don’t know how to make lasagna, Google does.
- Penny Hofstadter (to Amy): You know, he’s always making an effort to do things with me he doesn’t enjoy, like going outside.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: I’m looking to make extra money and was wondering if you had any chores I could do.
Howard Wolowitz: Hang on. Bernie, can I outsource my chores to an Indian guy?
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: No.
Howard Wolowitz: I tried.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Leonard): I’m always honest with Amy. The other day she said she was self-conscious about the beauty mark on her shoulder, and I said, “You know, you can call that a beauty mark all you want. When there’s hair growing out of it, that’s a mole.”
Leonard Hofstadter: Do you think she’s as honest with you?
Sheldon Cooper: I should hope so. When she called me an insensitive jerk, I’d like to think she meant it.
Sheldon Cooper: Prepare for a long night of deceit.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Sheldon, women can wear makeup, it’s not lying.
Sheldon Cooper: I was talking about Leonard. And if makeup is so truthful, why is it called “concealer”?
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): You set ’em up, I knock ’em down, good job.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: So you’re not going to Comic-Con?
Rajesh Koothrappali: I’ve been plenty of times. If I miss one, it’s fine. I’m a big boy.
Sheldon Cooper: I’m a big boy, and if I missed one, I’d throw a big-boy tantrum.
Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): Well, maybe what’s in my pants will change your mind. It’s a list of this year’s panelists. It’s long, isn’t it?
More The Big Bang Theory quotes
» 14 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Allowance Evaporation’ (10×16)
» 16 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Locomotion Reverberation’ (10×15)
» 12 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Emotion Detection Automation’ (10×14)
» 16 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Romance Recalibration’ (10×13)
» 15 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Holiday Summation’ (10×12)