The month of October is here. The month that is the most favorite one for so many people as it brings Halloween fun with it. The colorful autumn and mellow weather is here also for you to enjoy your walks outside. The cooler days can’t spoil our fun as we have a lot of fun activities on the fall bucket list. Just go and have everything with the pumpkin flavor until you’re sick of it. Even if you’re not a fan of October, you can always get cozy inside with a good book and no one will blame you as the winter is creeping near.
We share the best quotes for the month of October, specially picked for you to get into the October mood.
October Quotes and Sayings by famous Authors
Quotes about the month of October by famous authors.
October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins… Merry October!
– Rainbow Rowell
October was always the least dependable of months… full of ghosts and shadows.
– Joy Fielding
In the entire circle of the year there are no days so delightful as those of a fine October.
– Alexander Smith
Let’s spark up October and make it better than September.
There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October.
– Nathaniel Hawthorne
October is a symphony of permanence and change.
– Bonaro W. Overstreet
I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.
– L.M. Montgomery
October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen. It is the distant hills once more in sight, and the enduring constellations above them once again.
– Hal Borland
October is crisp days and cool nights, a time to curl up around the dancing flames and sink into a good book.
– John Sinor
In October, a maple tree before your window lights up your room like a great lamp. Even on cloudy days, its presence helps to dispel the gloom.
– John Burroughs
Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter.
– Carol Bishop Hipps
Short Quotes for the month of October
Short quotes are perfect to use on social media as captions or to spruce up your journals. Bunch of little saying to brighten your days in October.
- Hello, October!
- I love October!
- Hello, October! Surprise me.
- Goodbye, September! Hello, October!
- Happy October!
- October is here!
- Welcome October!
- October – Chapter 10 of 12
- Happy first day of October!
- Well hello there, October!
- Hello, October! Be kind to me.
- Hello, October! Be good to me.
- Hello, October! Please be awesome.
- Hello, October! Make my dreams come true.
- Keep calm and say hello to October!
- Queens are born in October.
- Awesome people are born in October.
- Special people are born in October.
- Genius people are born in October.
- Attractive people are born in October.
- Legends are born in October.
- Intelligent people are born in October.
- Someone I love was born in October.
- Dare to be different this month. Dare to stand out. Dare to be the one with a voice. Dare to shine! A happy new month!
Poems about October
Sweet October, fill with praise,
Rich and glowing as thy days,
Every poet’s heartfelt lays.
– Caroline May
O suns and skies and clouds of June,
And flowers of June together,
Ye cannot rival for one hour
October’s bright blue weather.
– Helen Hunt Jackson (October’s Bright Blue Weather)
O hushed October morning mild,
Thy leaves have ripened to the fall;
Tomorrow’s wind, if it be wild,
Should waste them all.
– Robert Frost (October)
The sweet calm sunshine of October, now
Warms the low spot; upon its grassy mould
The purple oak-leaf falls; the birchen bough
Drops its bright spoil like arrow-heads of gold.
– William Cullen Bryant (October, 1866)
The month of carnival of all the year,
When Nature lets the wild earth go its way,
And spend whole seasons on a single day.
The spring-time holds her white and purple dear;
October, lavish, flaunts them far and near
– Helen Hunt Jackson (A Calendar Of Sonnets: October)
The trees are in their autumn beauty,
The woodland paths are dry,
Under the October twilight the water
Mirrors a still sky.
– William Butler Yeats (The Wild Swans at Coole)
October is the treasurer of the year,
And all the months pay bounty to her store;
The fields and orchards still their tribute bear,
And fill her brimming coffers more and more.
– Paul Laurence Dunbar (October)
Quotes for Important days in October
You can find even more quotes that relate to October on the website, continue your journey through October quotes:
Related to these important days that are recognized and celebrated in October:
World Smile Day, World Mental Health Day, Halloween