Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Walking Dead’s episode ‘The Cell’.
‘The Cell’ is the third episode of season seven. (s07e03)
Top 10 The Walking Dead Quotes from 7×03
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
We’re on easy street
And it feels so sweet
‘Cause the world is ’bout a treat
When you’re on easy street
And we’re breaking out the good champagne
We’re sitting pretty on the gravy train
And when we sing every sweet refrain repeats
Right here on easy street…
(Easy Street – The Collapsable Hearts Club)
- Daryl Dixon (to Dwight): I ain’t ever gonna kneel.
- Negan (to Dwight): Are you okay down there? Your penis? I mean, that guy, he… clomped on it. Or is it… Down for the count?
- Negan: Are you cool, though, Dwight? I mean, I just said that it was happy hour at the Pussy Bar and Dwight eats for free, and you’re telling me no? Is that cool?
- (everyone answers “Negan” when asked “Who are you?”)
Negan (to Daryl): You see that? I am everywhere. And this was your shot to prove to me that that fundamental fact was sinking in, and you failed. Which sucks, because your life was about to get so much cooler.
- Negan (to Daryl): You get three choices. One, you wind up on the spike and you work for me as a dead man. Two, you get out of your cell, you work for points, but you’re gonna wish you were dead. Or three, you work for me, you get yourself a brand-new pair of shoes, and you live like a king!
Negan (to Daryl): Screw it. (swings Lucille at him) Wow, you don’t scare easy. I love that. But Lucille… Well, it kind of pisses her off. She finds it to be disrespectful. Lucky for you, she’s not feeling too thirsty today. But I am. So… I’m gonna go get me a drink!
- Gordon: Thug swoops in with a baseball bat and a smile, and we’re all so scared that we gave up everything. Well, there’s only one of him and all of us, so why are we living like this?!
Dwight Parker: Because look where we are! We were losing. Now we’re not.
- Dwight Parker (to Daryl): You got your friend killed. I got Tina killed. And don’t pretend like you don’t know the score. You should be dead. But Negan’s taken a shine to you. You’re lucky. Don’t forget.
Negan: Well… it can all be yours. All you got to do is answer one simple question. Who are you? What, does the cat got your tongue? You’re just overwhelmed by the awesomeness of this? I’m gonna ask you one more time. Who are you?
Daryl Dixon: Daryl.