Looking for a way to stay motivated and inspired in your bullet journal? Look no further. This article is filled with inspiring quotes from famous thinkers, writers, and artists that can be used to enhance your journaling practice.
Make your own bullet journal page or sprinkle the quotes throughout your journal whenever you need a boost of inspiration or motivation. Handletter the quotes to make them unique and your own, which can also be a great way to relax and unwind. Plus, you can look back anytime to the page to get inspired or motivated.
Whether you’re a seasoned journaler or just starting out, these quotes are sure to help you stay on track and focused on your goals.
Best Inspirational Quotes for Bullet Journal
Inspirational quotes are a great addition to any bullet journal. They can serve as prompts for journal entries, reminders to stay positive and focused, or even just as a way to add a little creativity and personality to your pages.
Need ideas and inspiration? Try these quotes for your bujo.
“It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
– Paulo Coelho
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
“Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.”
“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
– Maya Angelou
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
– Napoleon Hill
“Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.”
– John C. Maxwell
“You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.”
– Marianne Williamson
“Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
“Stay patient, and trust your journey.”
“Too many of us are not living our dreams, because we are living our fears.”
– Les Brown
“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”
“Imperfection is a form of freedom.”
– Anh Ngo
“There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.”
– Brian Tracy
“The most effective way to do it, is to do it.”
– Amelia Earhart
Read more: Inspirational Quotes
Best Motivational Quotes for Bullet Journal
Need help motivate yourself to work on your tasks and goals? Try these motivational quotes.
By incorporating motivational quotes into your journal, you can keep yourself motivated and inspired, no matter what your goals may be. Additionally, reading and reflecting on these quotes can help you to gain a new perspective on a situation or to approach a problem in a different way.
“You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”
– Stephen King
“Dream big. Start small. Act now.”
– Robin S. Sharma
“Be stubborn about your goals. Be flexible about your methods.”
“The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.”
– Herbert Kaufman
“Life is short. Let’s do this.”
“Mistakes are proof that you are trying.”
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
– Tony Robbins
“Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.”
“Done is better than perfect.”
– Sheryl Sandberg
“Dreams don’t work unless you do.”
“Happiness is found when we stop comparing ourselves to other people.”
“Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”
– Oprah Winfrey
“Work hard & stay humble.”
“Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.”
– Tony Robbins
“There will be haters and doubters, and there will be you, proving them wrong.”
“Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.”
– Marcus Aurelius
“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.”
– Zig Ziglar
“You are doing a freaking great job.”
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
– Napoleon Hill
“Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.”
“What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”
– Ralph Marston
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
– Nelson Mandela
“I have not failed I just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
– Thomas Edison
“Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.”
– Conan O’Brien
Read more: Motivational Quotes
Best Bullet Journal Quotes for any occassion
More quotes you can sprinkle into your journal. The are great for any occassion or to just cover empty space.
– used on a monthly page, just add the actual month, e.g. Hello, January!
“Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life.”
“New Day. New Beginning.”
“You are some kind of wonderful.”
“Stars can’t shine without darkness.”
“Create the life you always wanted.”
“There are ups and downs in life.”
“Do what makes your heart happy.”
“Everything happens for a reason.”
“Trust the magic of new beginnings.”
“Stop worrying about things you can’t control.”
Read more: Quotes about months
Why add quotes to your bullet journal?
- For Reflection: Quotes can help you reflect on your life and gain insights into your own experiences and emotions. Writing about how a quote makes you feel can help you better understand yourself and your thought processes.
- For Mindfulness: By adding quotes that resonate with you to your bullet journal, you can create a mindful practice of regularly reflecting on what is important to you and what motivates you.
- For Personalization: Incorporating quotes into your bullet journal is a great way to make your journal unique and personalized to you. Choose quotes that inspire and resonate with you and make them your own with hand-lettering and creative layouts.
- For Goal-setting: Quotes can also help you stay focused on your goals and aspirations by serving as a daily reminder of what you are working towards.
- For Inspiration for others: Sharing your bullet journal, including the quotes you’ve chosen, can inspire others to create their own bullet journals or simply to reflect on the quotes you’ve included.
Where to put quotes in your bullet journal?
- Quote page: Multiple Quotes on one page – separate page for quotes. You can fill the whole page at once, on write your favorite quotes one by one as you find them.
- Cover page: One Quote on the page – It can be the first page, where you usually don’t know what to put. It can be a month’s cover page, or be used as a divider between projects or months.
- Sprinkle them everywhere – One quote a day to motivate you next to your todo list, under the calendar, one on a daily page (or weekly, or monthly). You can put them anywhere, even on the cover of the notebook.
How to use quotes in your bullet journal?
- Handlettering: If you a creative or artistic person, you’ll have a fun with handlettering. Hand lettering quotes can be a fun and creative way to add a personal touch to your bullet journal.
- Print them: Print them and glue them in.
- Stickers: Turn them into stickers – print them on a sticker paper or use special sticker making machine.
- Post-it method: Write them on a post it note, washi tape or scrapbook paper and then glue them in.
- Make a list: Just write down the quotes in a list form.
What is your favorite quote you’ve put in your bullet journal and why did you choose it?
Leave a Reply