Top 28 Quotes from Teen Wolf 5×07
Theo Raeken: I’m not going to ask you to lie to your dad.
Stiles Stilinski: Don’t worry. I’ve had plenty of practice.
- Liam Dunbar: What if I could prove it to you?
Hayden Romero: Prove what?
Liam Dunbar: This. (Liam roars and glows his eyes)
(Hayden knocks him down and drives away)
Liam Dunbar: Ow.
- Scott McCall: Hayden? It’s Scott. I know that you’re scared, but we just… We want to help.
- Hayden Romero: I believe you. (shows up with her eyes glowing)
Kira Yukimura: Mom, this isn’t what I would call quality mother-daughter time.
- Kira Yukimura (to her Mom): I could’ve killed you!
- Kira Yukimura: I think I need to figure out what’s going on with me before I try helping anyone else.
- Scott McCall: If this works tonight, we’re gonna catch one of them (Dread Doctors).
- Stiles Stilinski (to Theo): I want to spend some quality time with you.
- Noshiko Yukimura (to Kira): The balance of power inside you is in conflict. The struggle between the fox and the human.
Melissa McCall: Do you want to see how the key card works?
Sheriff Stilinski: I would love to see how the key card works.
Melissa McCall: Follow me.
- Stiles Stilinski: Theo, I don’t care.
Theo Raeken: My sister, she was smarter than everyone too. And a pain in the ass like you. But she always looked out for me. The same way you look out for Scott.
- Theo Raeken: I’m still going to be looking out for you… the way I should have been looking out for her.
(flashback shows of Theo letting her sister drown)
Theo’s sister: Theo.
- Hayden Romero (to Liam): I wasn’t bitten by a wolf. I was… somebody’s science experiment.
- Hayden Romero: What am I?
Liam Dunbar: You’re Hayden.
- Stiles Stilinski (to Theo): The myth says that if you ate human flesh, your punishment was to turn into a creature that constrantly craved it.
Theo Raeken: So what’s the punishment for killing a chimera?
Stiles Stilinski: You spend five hours in the car with Theo Raeken.
- Stiles Stilinski: Like I know what my punishment is. I’m gonna lose my best friend. I’m gonna lose Scott.
- Liam Dunbar (to Scott): They’re coming for her, doesn’t that mean she’s the bait?
- Melissa McCall: Donovan, Tracy and Lucas had two sets of DNA.
Sheriff Stilinski: Chimeras.
Melissa McCall: Were all genetic Chimeras to begin with.
- Scott McCall (about the Dread Doctors): They’re winning and we don’t even know what the game is.
- Scott McCall: Kids are dying. And she’s next. So, somebody has to do something. Somebody has to save everyone. So somebody’s got to be the bait!
Kira Yukimura: You know who I am. I am the Messenger of Death.
- Theo Raeken: A werewolf’s eyes are supposed to change color when you take an innocent life. Do these look blue to you? It was self-defense. For me and for you.
Stiles Stilinski: Or maybe you just don’t feel all that bad about it. You can’t say one life is objectively less innocent than another one. What if they turn blue ’cause you feel guilty.
Theo Raeken: So it’s up to interpretation?
Stiles Stilinski: Yeah, maybe.
Theo Raeken: Did you feel bad about it? Not now. I mean right then. Right when it happened. What were you thinking the moment you knew he was dead and there was no saving him?
Stiles Stilinski: One word… Good.
- Dread Doctors: We are on a frequency you can’t possibly imagine.
- Mason Hewitt: Sorry. Sorry. I was trying to help. Liam said pain… He said it makes you human.
- Liam Dunbar (to Dread Doctors): Don’t hurt her!
Which part of this episode did you enjoy most?