Top 13 Teen Wolf Quotes from 5×20
Sheriff Stilinski: My son likes to leave… Incredibly long and incredibly confusing messages.
- The Desert Wolf: The coyote passes down part of her power to her daughter. She called it beautiful. I call it theft.
- Deucalion: Someday your willingness to stab anyone and everyone in the back might turn out to be your downfall.
Lydia Martin: Did you find something? A solution?
Stiles Stilinski: Yeah. It was you. It was you, Lydia.
- Scott McCall: It was plan A.
Stiles Stilinski: Plan A never works.
Scott McCall: This one will.
- Gerard Argent: This is a surprising alliance, Scott. You and Deucalion? How long have you been planning this clever little double cross?
Chris Argent: About as long as he and I have been planning this one.
- Chris Argent (to Gerard): I knew when I brought you back, it would never be about saving lives. Only about immortalizing your own. (points a gun on Gerard)
Stiles Stilinski: Can someone please come and take this gigantic shard of glass out of my chest? Please?
- Scott McCall: You want it? Come and get it.
Kira Yukimura: The Skinwalkers have a message for you, Theo. Your sister wants to see you. (Theo’s sister appears in a crack in the floor)
- Theo Raeken: Scott! Help me, Scott! (while his sister is pulling him down the crack)
Sheriff Stilinski: You saved their lives. Mason. Malia. Half the population of Beacon Hills. That’s got to feel pretty good.
Stiles Stilinski: It did. For a while.
Sheriff Stilinski: But it’s something you want to feel again.
Stiles Stilinski: Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
Sheriff Stilinski: Welcome to your future career in law enforcement.
- Stiles Stilinski (to Lydia): You know? We always seem to find each other anyway. Even Allison.
Did you like the finale? Which quote is your favorite?