All quotes in the yellow color aesthetic fall into this category. From images with photos in yellow color to the simple one-color background. These images can be then effordlessly turned into wallpapers, lock screens, or even posters. You can also use them as posts on any social media – suitable for Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and more.
Most of the yellow quotes you’ll find here are short quotes in English with a range of topics: positive, inspirational, happiness, and many more.
In short, every quote image in yellow color we’ve ever created, you’ll find here.
If you were looking for quotes about the yellow color, don’t look any further, we’ve got that also covered. Enjoy the best ones we’ve picked for you.
10 Best Quotes about the Color Yellow
- “How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Yellow is my favorite, but what is yellow? Handmaiden to white, it is a slight tarnish of pure light. Take away a bit of white’s absolute luminosity, and what remains is yellow- sunlike, golden as a crown, buttercups in a field, marsh marigolds, a finch’s wing, a plastic flute.” – Richard Grossinger
- “Yellow is my favorite summer color – it makes me feel like a sunflower.” – Bria Vinaite
- “Yellow wakes me up in the morning. Yellow gets me on the bike every day. Yellow has taught me the true meaning of sacrifice. Yellow makes me suffer. Yellow is the reason I am here.” – Lance Armstrong
- “Yellow is the color which is closest to light. We associate the rays of the sun and the stars with it. It is the radiance of the spirit.” – Ueli Seiler-Hugova
- “Yellow usually means it’s not that serious.” – Bobby Unser
- “Yellow is a very favorable vibration for mental or intellectual activity, as it promotes a clear state of mind.” – Tae Yun Kim
- “Yellow is the perceived color of sunshine. It is associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.” – Marcia Moses
- “I really just want to be warm yellow light that pours over everyone I love.” – Conor Oberst
- “Yellow heightens your awareness and alleviates depression, sadness, or any kind of despondency.” – Tae Yun Kim
You might also like: