All quotes in the orange color aesthetic fall into this category. From images with photos in orange color to the simple one-color background. These images can be then effordlessly turned into wallpapers, lock screens, or even posters. You can also use them as posts on any social media – suitable for Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and more.
Most of the orange quotes you’ll find here are short quotes in English with a range of topics: funny, inspirational, positive, and many more.
In short, every quote image in orange color we’ve ever created, you’ll find here.
If you were looking for quotes about the orange color, don’t look any further, we’ve got that also covered. Enjoy the best ones we’ve picked for you.
10 Best Quotes about the Color Orange
- “Orange is red brought nearer to humanity by yellow.” – Wassily Kandinsky
- “Orange is a color of liberation, from the pains of hurtful love and inner insecurities. To ‘channel orange’ is to truly be free, to be you.” – Frank Ocean
- “Orange is the happiest color.” – Frank Sinatra
- “Orange is the color of joy and creativity. Orange will help a person recover from disappointments, a wounded heart, or a blow to one’s pride.” – Jennifer Bourn
- “Orange strengthens your emotional body, encouraging a general feeling of joy, well-being, and cheerfulness. Orange vibration foods are: oranges, tangerines, apricots, mangoes, peaches, and carrots.” – Tae Yun Kim
- “Orange is an underrated color, it’s the second most underrated color after yellow. – Michel Gondry
- “Orange is the color of the sun. It is vital and a good color generally, indicating thoughtfulness and consideration of others.” – Edgar Cayce
- “Meanwhile the sunsets are mad orange fools raging in the gloom.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Orange is the colour of the truth.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “I always bring an orange scarf, not just so I can wear it or tuck it into my pocket, but also so I can throw it over a lamp in the hotel room. Orange is my favourite colour, and it gives a lovely, warm ambiance.” – RuPaul
You might also like: