All quotes in the red color aesthetic fall into this category. From images with photos in red color to the simple one-color background. These images can be then effordlessly turned into wallpapers, lock screens, or even posters. You can also use them as posts on any social media – suitable for Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and more.
Most of the red quotes you’ll find here are short quotes in English with a range of topics: depp, funny, love, and many more.
In short, every quote image in red color we’ve ever created, you’ll find here.
If you were looking for quotes about the red color, don’t look any further, we’ve got that also covered. Enjoy the best ones we’ve picked for you.
10 Best Quotes about the Color Red
- “Red is the ultimate cure for sadness.” – Bill Blass
- “If one says ‘red’ – the name of color – and there are fifty people listening, it can be expected that there will be fifty reds in their minds. And one can be sure that all these reds will be very different.” – Josef Albers
- “Red has always been my color because red stands out.” – Ravyn Lenae
- “There is a shade of red for every woman.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Red, of course, is the color of the interior of our bodies. In a way it’s inside out, red.” – Anish Kapoor
- “Nothing attracts attention like a red dress.” – Laura Bush
- “The true color of life is the color of the body, the color of the covered red, the implicit and not explicit red of the living heart, and the pulses. It is the modest color of the unpublished blood.” – Alice Meynell
- “Red is the first color of spring. It’s the real color of rebirth. Of beginning. – Ally Condie
- “The color red shows the paradox of the human heart. It exhibits our deepest treachery Hate, yet unveils our most beautiful faithfulness Love.” – Rosie Haim
- “Red protects itself. No colour is as territorial. It stakes a claim, is on the alert against the spectrum.” – Derek Jarman
You might also like: