Tangled, known as the other Frozen, was actually a predecessor to Frozen and yes, they sing in this one too. And it’s also kinda funny… So here are the 24 top quotes from this animated movie.
In case you missed out, or you forgot, here is a summary for you…
After receiving the healing powers from a magical flower, the baby Princess Rapunzel is kidnapped from the palace in the middle of the night by Mother Gothel. Mother Gothel knows that the flower’s magical powers are now growing within the golden hair of Rapunzel, and to stay young, she must lock Rapunzel in her hidden tower. Rapunzel is now a teenager and her hair has grown to a length of 70-feet. The beautiful Rapunzel has been in the tower her entire life, and she is curious of the outside world.
One day, the bandit Flynn Ryder scales the tower and is taken captive by Rapunzel. Rapunzel strikes a deal with the charming thief to act as her guide to travel to the place where the floating lights come from that she has seen every year on her birthday. Rapunzel is about to have the most exciting and magnificent journey of her life. (IMDb)
Top 24 Quotes from Tangled
Ordered as it appears in the movie
- Mother Gothel (to Rapunzel as they’re looking in the mirror): I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. Oh look, you’re here too.
Flynn Rider (looking at his wanter poster): Oh no, no no. This is bad, this is very, very bad, This is really bad. They just can’t get my nose right.
- Rapunzel (to Flynn): Tell that to my frying pan!
- Flynn Rider (to Rapunzel): Hi! How you doing? The name’s Flynn Ryder.
Flynn Rider: All right, Blondie.
Flynn Rider: Gesundheit.
- Flynn Rider (to Rapunzel): The only thing I want to do with your hair is to get out of it. Literally.
Rapunzel: Something brought you here, Flynn Ryder. Call it what you will, fate, destiny.
Flynn Rider: A horse.
- Flynn Rider (to Rapunzel): Stay calm, it (a rabbit) can probably smell fear.
- Rapunzel (singing): I’ve got a dream!
- Flynn Rider (to Rapunzel): Lets just assume for the moment, that everyone here doesn’t like me.
- Flynn Rider (about a frying pan): Oh mama, I have got to get me one of these.
- Flynn Rider (to Rapunzel): Why is he smiling at me?
Rapunzel: How did you find me?
Mother Gothel: Oh, it was easy really. I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal, and followed that.
- Rapunzel (to the horse Maximus): Sit!
- Rapunzel (to make Flynn and Maximus cooperate): And it’s also my birthday. Just so you know.
- Flynn and Rapunzel: And at last, I see the light…
- Rapunzel (to Mother Gothel): I am the lost princess!
One of pub thugs: What’s the password?
- Rapunzel (to Mother Gothel): I will never stop trying to get away from you!
- Rapunzel (to Flynn): I can’t let you die!
Flynn Rider: You are my new dream.
Rapunzel: And you are mine.
- Flynn Rider (to Rapunzel): Did I ever tell you, I’ve a thing for brunettes?
- Flynn Rider (narrative): Thanks to Maximus, crime in the kingdom disappeared almost over night. As did most of the apples.
- Flynn Rider (narrative): Did Rapunzel and I ever get married? Well I’m pleased to tell you. That after years, and years of asking, and asking, and asking. I finally said yes.
What was your favorite quote from this episode? And what about a favorite song?