All quotes in the black color aesthetic fall into this category. From images with photos in black color to the simple one-color background. These images can be then effordlessly turned into wallpapers, lock screens, or even posters. You can also use them as posts on any social media – suitable for Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and more.
Most of the black quotes you’ll find here are short quotes in English with a range of topics: quotes about life and death, love and many more.
In short, every quote image in black color we’ve ever created, you’ll find here.
If you were looking for quotes about the black color, don’t look any further, we’ve got that also covered. Enjoy the best ones we’ve picked for you.
10 Best Quotes about the Color Black
- “There’s something about black. You feel hidden away in it.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
- “Black is a real sensation, even if it is produced by the entire absence of light. The sensation of black is distinctly different from the lack of all sensation.” – Hermann von Helmholtz
- “Black is such a happy color.” – Morticia Addams
- “Without black, no color has any depth. But if you mix black with everything, suddenly there’s shadow – no, not just shadow, but fullness. You’ve got to be willing to mix black into your palette if you want to create something that’s real.” – Amy Grant
- “You can wear black at any time. You can wear it at any age. You may wear it for almost any occasion.” – Christian Dior
- “Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy – but mysterious. But above all, black says this: I don’t bother you – don’t bother me.” – Yohji Yamamoto
- “Black is always elegant. It is the most complete color in the whole world, made of all the colors in the palette.” – Ricardo Tisci.
- “Women who wear black lead colorful lives.” – Neiman Marcus
- “I think in black.” – Gareth Pugh
- “When I find a colour darker than black, I’ll wear it. But until then, I’m wearing black!” – Coco Chanel
You might also like: