Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘Regarding Dean’.
‘Regarding Dean’ is the 11th episode of season twelve. (s12e11)
Top 30 Supernatural Quotes from 12×11
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Dean Winchester (to a rabbit): Hey, buddy.
- Dean Winchester: I’m starvin’. How you feel about waffles?
Sam Winchester: What?
Dean Winchester: Dumb question. Right. What psycho doesn’t love waffles? I mean, they’re fluffy. You got the little pockets full of syrup. You just cover ’em in whipped cream. Am I right? Anyway, meet me at Waldos’, okay?
- Dean Winchester: Well, I guess it’s true what they say. Mo’ money, mo’ problems.
- Sam Winchester: Listen, man, I-I know we haven’t had it easy lately. This thing with the Devil’s kid and getting tossed into West Guantanamo makes me wanna crawl into a bottle, too, sometimes, but… Dude, you’re wrecked.
- Sam Winchester: Dean? Dean.
Dean Winchester: Who’s Dean?
- Dean Winchester: Dude… if a witch got a clear shot of me, I would be dead, okay? I wouldn’t be freakin’, uh…Dory.
Sam Winchester: Dory?
Dean Winchester: I’m not gonna apologize for loving that fish. Not to you, not to anyone.
Dean Winchester: This is a gun. This is a coat. This is a…a…a… light stick.
Sam Winchester: A light st– All right. We’re gonna get you some help.
Dean Winchester: Look, we could figure this out, okay? Don’t go callin’ Mom or Cass with this.
Sam Winchester: Fine, but until you get better…
(Sam puts post-it note on the lamp with the word “Lamp”)
Dean Winchester: Lamp. Right. So close.
- Rowena: We could do a memory spell. But did his hair fall out? His body, too?
Sam Winchester: What?
Rowena: From the neck down, is he smooth like a Ken doll?
Sam Winchester: I don’t know. Uh, and I’m not checking either.
- Dean Winchester: Yeah. Douche tax. (takes a cigar)
Sam Winchester: Yeah, you did that yesterday, too.
- Sam Winchester: We — we think my partner may have been roofied.
Dean Winchester: Seriously?
- Elka: Oh. Poor thing. You were all roofed up. I didn’t… I am so sorry if I took advantage of you.
Dean Winchester: It’s okay.
- Dean Winchester: I’m trying to read my lips. “Now salsa you mittens””
Sam Winchester: You can’t read lips.
Dean Winchester: I can’t read lips.
- Dean Winchester (to Sam): And I take a shot. I know how to shoot a gun?
- Dean Winchester: Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. There are witches?
Sam Winchester: Dean… witches are real. Vampires, werewolves, witches, they’re all real. And we kill them.
Dean Winchester: Awesome. That’s awesome.
- Dean Winchester: Monsters are real. And we’re the guys that kill ’em, man. I mean, come on. Best job ever.
Sam Winchester: Yeah. If you like greasy diner food, crappy motels rooms, more than one Apocalypse.
Dean Winchester: I don’t know. We kinda sound like heroes to me.
Dean Winchester (to Sam): And our best friend’s an angel. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
- Dean Winchester: Is that a dead guy?
Sam Winchester: Yeah. I think that’s our witch.
Dean Winchester: Cool.
Sam Winchester: No, Dean. Killing the witch was supposed to be the cure. So if he’s already dead, then why aren’t you… you?
Dean Winchester: Not cool.
Dean Winchester: Mm, your hair, it’s all so bouncy.
Rowena: Why, thank you.
Dean Winchester: Mm-hmm.
Rowena: Do we have to fix him?
Rowena: The Druids used it in their rituals, calling it the “Language of the Trees.”
Dean Winchester: Wait, wait. Now the trees are talkin’?
Rowena (to Sam): Soon he’ll forget how to speak, how to swallow, and then… Dean Winchester’s going to die.
Dean Winchester: Sucks for that guy.
Dean Winchester: My name — my name is… My…. My name is — is… My…my… I don’t know.
Rowena: Ugh. Here. Play with this, and I’ll tell you a story.
Dean Winchester: Okay.
- Rowena: All she wanted was a roof over her head and a safe place to hone her magic. Yet, they threw her out like… like common trash. Said she wasn’t up to snuff.
Dean Winchester: Oh, these witches sound like dicks. I think you got plenty of snuff.
- Rowena: But…but… though you may be a stubborn pain in the arse with the manners of a Neanderthal and the dining habits of a toddler, everything you’ve done, you’ve done… for the greater good.
- Rowena: Then I met God and his sister. The two most powerful beings in the universe, wasting it on squabbling with each other. I thought, if — if they can’t be happy, or at least satisfied, how can there be any hope for me?
- Dean Winchester: (reading Rowena’s note) “Your brother’s been kidnapped by a witch. I found your stupid car and left you here.” Stupid? Okay.
Post-it notes in the trunk:
“Open me” (the secret compartment)
“No!” (grenade launcher)
“Witch killing bullets” (box with bullets)
“This one” (gun)
Rowena (to Catriona): Nothing heals old wounds like opening fresh ones.
- Catriona Louglin (to Dean): A gun? You really think that’s gonna work on a…
(Dean shows her the post-it note with the writing “Witch killing bullets” and shoots her)
Dean Winchester: Who’s this hippie? Look at his face. Oh! Kind of like the time when I ate all your Halloween candy. You remember that? Classic.
- Dean Winchester: Well, look, was it nice to drop our baggage? Yeah, maybe. Hell, probably. But it wasn’t just the crap that got lost. I mean, it was everything. It was us, it was what we do, you know? All of it. So… that’s what being happy looks like? I think I’ll pass.
See all quotes from the series: