Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell’.
‘Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell’ is the 15th episode of season twelve. (s12e15)
Top 18 Supernatural Quotes from 12×15
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Dean Winchester (to Sam): Man! Dad loved this thing.
Sam Winchester: Dean, you’re covered in ghoul, man, and, and, and wraith. You… you have a piece of siren in your hair.
Dean Winchester: Ugh. Gross. (flicks the piece away)
- Sam Winchester: You’ve been wearing the same pair of boxers for four days.
Dean Winchester: Okay, one, weird that you know how much underwear I packed.
Sam Winchester: That’s what’s weird about this?
Dean Winchester: And B, it’s two and two. Doesn’t count if you flip ’em inside out.
Sam Winchester: I-I made a computer algorithm that scrapes data from police scanners, emergency calls, uh, local news sites, and then it puts everything through a h… The computer told me.
Dean Winchester: Computers. Monsters, porn. Is there anything they can’t do?
- Sam Winchester: Dude, um… after you get cleaned up.
Dean Winchester: I got baby wipes in the car.
Sam Winchester: Dude. Dean, I’m serious, man. You smell like roadkill.
Dean Winchester: That’s ’cause I do all the heavy lifting.
Sam Winchester: You…
Dean Winchester: All right. I’m using that fancy shampoo you keep hidden from me.
- Castiel: In this article, you said, uh, you said that she was killed by an alien.
Herb Nelson: Well, not just aliens. Reptilians. You know… like the Queen of England.
Castiel: Right. Okay, well, that’s by helpful. Thank you so much for your time.
- Herb Nelson (to Castiel): That’s why you’re here. The… the FBI Man in Black. Well, you know, beige.
- Dean Winchester (to Sam): “Hi, my name is Sam Winchester. This is my much handsomer brother Dean. We hunt monsters. Oh, and that guy you were banging? We’re pretty sure he made a deal with a demon, so a hellhound came and dragged his soul to Hell. But you? You’re cool. And since there’s nothing around for us to kill, peace out.”
Sam Winchester: We say something that’ll give her peace. You know, help her sleep at night.
Dean Winchester: Oh, so we lie?
Sam Winchester: Yeah, a lot.
- Crowley: I understand that whatever sad little scheme that you’re brewing up, I’m already 10 steps ahead.
Lucifer: And I thought pride was my sin.
Crowley: It’s not pride. It’s fact. You cross me, I crush you. You hit me, I hit you back twice as hard. You make me your dog, I make you my slave.
- Sam Winchester: Gwen, that, um, that thing was a hellhound.
Gwen Hernandez: A…what?
Dean Winchester: Hellhound. Kind of hard to explain. Uh, basically, giant, invisible hounds from Hell. Huh… Wasn’t hard at all.
- Crowley (about Ramsey): She’s loyal only to Lucifer.
Gwen Hernandez: Wait, like the Devil?
Dean Winchester: Yeah, but he’s locked in a cage.
Gwen Hernandez: Oh. Good.
- Dean Winchester: Great. So we have a hellhound who’s gunning for revenge, and it’s personal. Ah. Just when I thought this gig couldn’t get any weirder…
Crowley: Oh. It can always get weirder.
Dean Winchester: Take care of her.
Sam Winchester: Of course. Dean, look, even if Ramsey circles back, as long as we keep moving, Gwen’s gonna be just… You’re talking about the car.
Dean Winchester: You tend to ride the brakes.
Sam Winchester: Dean, I know how to drive.
Dean Winchester: I’m just saying. Okay, fust imagine she’s a… a beautiful woman.
Sam Winchester: Oh, come on. Get out of here.
Dean Winchester: A beautiful, beautiful woman. Sam…
Lucifer: Sorry, kid. You understand, right? No, no witnesses or anything, yeah?
Demon Tommy: Yes. Take me, oh, Fallen One! My life is yours to devour.
Lucifer: See, now you just made it weird.
- Crowley (singing): d A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go, heigh — d…
Dean Winchester: Crowley, shut up. Seriously.
Lucifer: Buh-bye, Crowley.
Crowley: That’s not what I said.
(snaps his fingers and Lucifer’s wings disappear)
Lucifer: Huh? What the…
Crowley: I’m glad you had a little taste of freedom. What I said was, I’m always 10 steps ahead.
- Dean Winchester (to Sam about working with the Brits): Do I like it? No. Do I trust them? Hell, no. But you’re right. We work with people we don’t trust all the time. I mean, hell, I just Liam Neeson’d it up with Crowley. So if you wanna give this a shot, then… Fine. But the minute… and I mean the second… something feels off, we bail.
More Supernatural Quotes:
» 12 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘The Raid’ (12×14)
» 10 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Family Feud’ (12×13)
» 18 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Stuck in the Middle (With You)’ (12×12)
» 30 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Regarding Dean’ (12×11)
» 12 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets’ (12×10)