Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘The One You’ve Been Waiting For’.
‘The One You’ve Been Waiting For’ is the fifth episode of season twelve. (s12e05)
Top 15 Supernatural Quotes from 12×05
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Sam Winchester: So what are you thinkin’, scrambled or fried?
Dean Winchester: I’m not really hungry right now.
Sam Winchester: Y-you’re not that… How about some pie?
Dean Winchester: Maybe later. Kind of in the middle of something.
Sam Winchester: All right, dude, something’s wrong.
- Sam Winchester: Dean… (Dean drops antique ship model) Dude…
Dean Winchester: Don’t say it.
Sam Winchester: May–maybe let’s not touch anything until we figure out if this stuff wants to kill us or not?
- Dean Winchester (to Sam): We gotta follow that car. Oh, I’ve always wanted to say that.
- Ellie Grant: So if you’re not cops, then what are you?
Sam Winchester: There are things out there that shouldn’t exist. Bad things. We kill ’em. It’s kind of our job.
Dean Winchester: Yeah, so your safest place is with us right now.
- Ellie Grant: Safe from… Nazi zombies.
Sam Winchester: Necromancers. They use blood magic to make themselves almost immortal.
Ellie Grant: Almost?
Dean Winchester: Well, you shoot ’em in the head, set ’em on fire, that usually does the trick.
Christoph: The watch, it’s like a… it’s like a horcrux.
Sam Winchester (to Dean): It’s a Harry Potter thing.
Dean Winchester: Oh, you would know that.
- Christoph: You’re adopted.
Ellie Grant: You don’t know anything about me.
Christoph: You’re from Wheaton, Illinois. All-state cross-country all four years.
Ellie Grant: Wow. Wow, way to use the Internet.
Christoph: You trained to become a doctor, but you dropped out at the sight of your first stiff.
Ellie Grant: I am taking a sabbatical.
Christoph: You dipped town two days before your wedding.
Ellie Grant: He was banging our caterer!
- Ellie Grant: Did someone wanna use you to resurrect Adolph Hitler?
Sam Winchester: Uh, w… No, not exactly.
Ellie Grant: There you go.
Sam Winchester: But they did want me to bring back Lucifer. I was his vessel…
Ellie Grant: You almost, almost had me with Hitler. But Lucifer? Really? The Devil? I can’t, okay? I can’t do this.
- Nauhaus: The world is divided und inflamed. This falling of empires, the flailing of economies, is precisely why there has never been a better time for the Führer’s return.
- Christoph (to Sam and Dean): Do you know what it was like to have a Nazi necromancer for a father? It sucked. Christmas was a joke. Career Day at school was a nightmare.
- Gottfried: What shall we do with her, Führer?
Adolf Hitler: Take the rest of her blood, then give her to the dogs.
Gottfried: But, Führer, we have no dogs.
Adolf Hitler: Then get some! I love doggies. Woof, woof, woof.
- Dean Winchester: Should’ve just brought the grenade launcher. Admit it, though, you’re having fun.
(they get caught)
Sam Winchester: Yeah, so much fun.
Adolf Hitler: It’s like having a tiny Göbbels in my pocket! I sold 10 million copies of “Mein Kampf.” What do you think I can do with Twitter?
- Dean Winchester: I killed Hitler. I killed Hitler. I killed Hitler. I think that entitles me to free drinks for the rest of my life. I’m gonna get t-shirts made.
Sam Winchester: You know no one’s gonna believe you, right?
Dean Winchester: But you believe me. You were there.
Sam Winchester: So now you want pie?
Dean Winchester: I killed Hitler. I think I deserve some pie. Did I mention I killed Hitler?
Sam Winchester: I’m never gonna hear the end of this, am I?
Dean Winchester: Probably not.
More Supernatural Quotes:
» 10 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘American Nightmare’ (12×04)
» 10 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘The Foundry’ (12×03)
» 12 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Mamma Mia’ (12×02)
» 12 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ (12×01)