Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘LOTUS’.
‘LOTUS’ is the 8th episode of season twelve. (s12e08)
Top 14 Supernatural Quotes from 12×08
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Deputy Coroner (to Sam and Dean): Your colleagues are already inside.
Crowley and Castiel (at the same time): Agents.
Dean Winchester: Okay, this has gotta stop.
- Castiel: I agree with Agent Zappa (Crowley).
Dean Winchester: Oh, will you stop?
- Dean Winchester (to Sam): Well, we’ll have a look around. If it is Lucifer, we’ll call the rest of the Scooby gang.
- Kelly Kline: Sir, is it time to involve the U.N.?
Lucifer: Mm. That or we can just go ahead and nuke ’em.
- Sam Winchester: So — so now Crowley can just…what, drop in whenever he feels like it? I-I prefer keeping Crowley at a distance. Long distance.
Crowley: Not very charitable, Moose… particularly since, once again, I’m saving both your asses.
Sam Winchester: Crowley, can we just get the damn news without the drama?
Crowley: Can I get you without the flannel? No. Still, I endure.
- Lucifer: We have reliable Intel that two mentally unstable individuals, possibly cult members, have imminent plans to assassinate me.
Rick Sanchez: What? Why?
Lucifer: Because I’m Satan. They think I’m Satan.
Rick Sanchez: Not metaphorically?
Lucifer: Mm. In the flesh.
Crowley (to Rowena): Mother.
(Crowley blows Louis into pieces)
Rowena: That is the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for me.
- Castiel: A nephilim is come into being. It’s the offspring of an angel and a human.
Dean Winchester: And that’s big news?
Castiel: Yes, but the power to produce this is immense. It’s much, much greater than a typical angel.
Sam Winchester: Lucifer.
Dean Winchester: W– Lucifer? I didn’t know he was dating.
- Sam Winchester: You guys know who you’re talking to?
Rick Sanchez: Winchesters. You make those toy badges in craft class on the psyche ward? Nice car, by the way. Really stands out.
- Arthur Ketch: You, Halo. Do you sense I’m lying?
Castiel: My name is Castiel. And… no. But the truth can be situational.
Arthur Ketch: Oh. Oh, I do enjoy an angel.
- Arthur Ketch: But I understand your hesitation. You haven’t exactly seen us at our best. Lady Bevell is a bit… excitable.
Dean Winchester: She tried to kill us.
Arthur Ketch: Like I said, excitable.
Kelly Kline: Who are you people?
Rowena: Well, dear, I’m a witch. He’s an angel.
Crowley: And I’m the King of Hell.
Kelly Kline: Oh, God.
Castiel: No, actually, he left.
Sam Winchester: Okay, guys, not helping.
- Dean Winchester: Does he even know you’re knocked up?
Kelly Kline: Yes, he… He said he was thrilled. He said it was the only time he ever created anything.
See all quotes from the series: