Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Lucifer’s episode ‘They’re Back, Aren’t They?’.
‘They’re Back, Aren’t They?’ is the 1st episode of season 3. (s03e01)
Top 14 ‘Lucifer’ Quotes from 3×01
Sorted chronologically as quotes appear in the episode.
- Lucifer Morningstar: Detective Decker. I’m afraid I don’t know her badge number. But I’d say with certainty she’s a 34-B, if that helps.
Police officer: Checks out.
Lucifer Morningstar: Well, of course it does… I’m never wrong when it comes to cup size.
- Lucifer Morningstar: Hot as hell out here, isn’t it? Well, close, anyway.
- Linda Martin (to Lucifer): I almost died because of your family drama.
- Lucifer Morningstar: Ah! Ha-ha! Footprints.
Chloe Decker: Those are mine.
- Marcus Pierce: There was an investigation last year. We interviewed… what was it… 92 of your sexual partners? I think I’ll refrain from physical contact if you don’t mind. You don’t seem reckless. Narcissistic, hedonistic… that I see.
Lucifer Morningstar: Well, thank you very much.
Marcus Pierce: Not a compliment. Your file is as long as my Johnson.
Lucifer Morningstar: Oh. Quick read then?
Marcus Pierce: Hardly.
Lucifer Morningstar: Well, I, for one, don’t need a file to ascertain you haven’t even had a snog in ages, have you?
Marcus Pierce: Accurate.
- Lucifer Morningstar: Didn’t you get my text?
Amenadiel: What? You mean the string of nonsensical emojis? Fire, sword, doughnut, spaceman, clock, dancing lady, flashlight, thumbs up. How am I supposed to know what that means?
Lucifer Morningstar: I ignited the flaming sword, used it to cut a hole in space and time, Mum’s light flooded through it, then it closed up behind her. All good!
- Ella Lopez (to Amenadiel): I’ve seen you around, doing your handsome broody thing, but… Anyway, any bro of Lucifer’s is a bro of mine. Whoa. Someone works out. Now I know who carries the guns in the family.
- Lucifer Morningstar: Imagine, buying your own establishment just to justify your decadent lifestyle. It’s absurd.
Chloe Decker: Yeah. Absurd.
- Chloe Decker: What are you doing?
Lucifer Morningstar: Consulting.
Chloe Decker: Then consult less.
- Lucifer Morningstar: I mean, nothing pisses God off more than exercising free will.
- Ella Lopez (to Amenadiel): You never know when your rock-bottom pain and humiliation can end up helping others. I mean, God works in mysterious ways. So you just got to believe that when He crushes your nuts, He does it for a reason.
- Lucifer Morningstar (to Sam): I define who I am, not Him. Me! (Lucifer’s wings appear again) Oh, bloody hell. They’re back, aren’t they? How? How are you doing this? Did my Father give you some kind of totem? A talisman?
- Amenadiel: Lucifer, I’m not angry with you that you somehow got your wings back, or even that you cut them off again, as foul as that may be. I’m angry with myself. Because somehow I made you feel like you couldn’t confide in me.
Lucifer Morningstar: Well, comparing body parts is never good for the male ego, especially between brothers.
Amenadiel: But that’s just it, Luci. My ego should never be an issue. I am an angel. A soldier of God. His favorite son.
Lucifer Morningstar: Oh, that’s gonna be a thing, isn’t it?
- Amenadiel (to Lucifer): Brother, if you can be redeemed, that means that anyone can. Now, isn’t that divine?
More ‘Lucifer’ Quotes:
» 18 Best Lucifer Quotes from Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire (2×02)
» 13 Best Lucifer Quotes from Everything’s Coming Up Lucifer (2×01)
» 16 Best Lucifer Quotes from Wingman (1×07)
» 16 Best Lucifer Quotes from Favorite Son (1×06)
» 18 Best Lucifer Quotes from Sweet Kicks (1×05)