Enjoy the best quotes from Lucifer’s episode ‘Everything’s Coming Up Lucifer’.
‘Everything’s Coming Up Lucifer’ is the first episode of season 2. (s02e01)
In case you don’t remember what was this episode about, here is synopsis.
Lucifer and Chloe investigate the murder of a stand-in actress, but Lucifer is distracted by news of his mother’s escape from hell. While this is happening, Ella, the new medical examiner, challenges Chloe’s faith in Lucifer. As Lucifer and Amenadiel deal with the absence of Maze, Amenadiel hopes to reign in Lucifer’s wild side. (FOX)
Top 13 Lucifer quotes from 2×01
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode
- Lucifer Morningstar: My mum’s gonna kill me. And before you say it, that’s not a metaphor. She’s literally going to kill me. She’s not the forgiving type.
Lucifer Morningstar: Once upon a time, a boy met a girl, and they fell in love. They had sex. The only trouble was, they were celestial beings, so that moment created the universe.
Dr. Linda: Mm, the Big Bang?
Lucifer Morningstar: Never knew how appropriate the name was until now, did you?
- Lucifer Morningstar (to Chloe): Is everything all right, Detective? You seem distracted. Usually I get at least a glimmer of a smile from my remarks, the occasional eye roll. I think I got a snort once.
- Lucifer Morningstar (to Chloe): Ah, well, no need to thank me for my heroism. Well, maybe just a little. No one’s stopping you.
- Chloe Decker: And I’m gonna find out exactly what you are once and for all.
Lucifer Morningstar: The Devil himself?
Chloe Decker: No, I’m guessing Larry Morningstar, the son of a plumber in Connecticut.
- Ella Lopez: I think the Devil gets a bad rap.
Lucifer Morningstar: Oh. You do, do you?
Ella Lopez: Sure. I mean, what did he really do that was so bad? What, rebel against his dad? Ask some naked lady if she wanted an apple?
Lucifer Morningstar: Be still my heart. Do go on.
Ella Lopez: I suppose he does run Hell. That’s not so great, you know, with the torture and eternal damnation.
Lucifer Morningstar: I’m retired. And besides, I didn’t create Hell. I just worked there.
Ella Lopez: And now you’re talking in the first person.
- Roberta Beliard: She has so much cocaine up her nose, it would snow if you shook her.
Lucifer Morningstar: Yes, I’ve tried that.
- Lucifer Morningstar (to Amenadiel): Maze always turns up eventually. She’s like a bad penny… in tight leather pants.
- Lucifer Morningstar: Amy Dodd, eh? Role model for teen girls, awkward erection for their fathers. A wolf in a sheep’s tiny skirt.
- Lucifer Morningstar: A devil emoji? That’s it. I’m speaking to a copyright lawyer today.
Lucifer Morningstar: Hello. My name is Lucifer Morningstar and I… love drugs. Love them! Mmm! Yummy, yummy, yummy. Can’t get enough. And… I’ve got lots of money… mmm, that I love spending on drugs. Not even picky. I’ll do any of them. Mix them together sometimes.
- Mazikeen: Have you forgotten who actually tortured her in Hell?
Lucifer Morningstar: Well, desperation makes for strange bedfellows. I’ve just pictured you in bed with my mom. Oh, I can’t un-see that now.
Roberta Beliard: What, you’re gonna beg for your life, huh?
Lucifer Morningstar: …don’t tell anyone… that I died like this.
See all quotes from the series:
What is you favorite quote from Lucifer?