Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘Rock Never Dies’.
‘Rock Never Dies’ is the seventh episode of season twelve. (s12e07)
Top 12 Supernatural Quotes from 12×07
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Sam Winchester: You’re playing against Mom?
Dean Winchester: Yeah.
Sam Winchester: The same Mom that didn’t know what a cellphone was a month ago?
Dean Winchester: Yeah.
Sam Winchester: Doesn’t exactly seem like a fair fight.
Dean Winchester: You were saying? (shows him Mary’s high score word)
- Crowley: We team up to save the world, and then bupkis. You don’t call, you don’t write.
Dean Winchester: Yeah, we don’t care.
- Dean Winchester: All right. 450 miles to L.A. Land of gridlock, Botox, overtaxing, underachieving, smell of sweaty desperation. I mean, you can’t breathe. The beaches are toxic. You got dudes in skinny jeans wearing sunglasses inside. Image-obsessed narcissists. I do like the yoga pants, though.
- Lucifer: It means it’s not about the music. It never really was. You know, rock’s not the reason. It’s just an excuse… to worship, to adore. See, humans have always been desperate to put someone or something above them. And let’s face it, God ain’t cuttin’ it these days. It takes a Kim Kardashian, a whatever Justin Bieber is. A me. They’re enjoying the ride. So should you.
Dean Winchester: You consider switching up your duds there? Bit stiff for this town.
Sam Winchester: He could be an agent or something.
Dean Winchester: Yeah, maybe a third-tier agent.
Castiel: At least I don’t look like a lumberjack.
- Sam Winchester: Guys, where’s Crowley?
Castiel: He said he’d meet us here.
Frankly, I appreciate the break. It’s been weeks, and he’s been right there, just talking and talking and talking. It’s relentless.
Crowley: Don’t listen to him. Feathers and I are all but inseparable now.
- Castiel: Look at this… “The seeds of a ripe dragon fruit drizzled with exactly 1 ounce of Acacia honey, prepared in a ceramic bowl… No plastic.” What is this spell?
Crowley: It’s breakfast.
Crowley: Well… together again.
- Castiel: Well, the only way you’ll clear that crowd without drawing fire is if he’s otherwise engaged.
Dean Winchester: Engaged in what, Cass? Killing you?
Sam Winchester: Cass, you’ll last… three minutes tops.
Castiel: Then I’ll buy you three minutes.
Crowley: Make it four. What? I help.
- Sam Winchester: You and God made up. You forgave him. What would he think?
Lucifer: I’m not especially interested in his opinion. Dear old dad, he finally apologized for abandoning me. And what’s the very next thing he does? He ditches me. And you, too, by the way. And rides off into the sunset with Auntie Amara. He needed my help, and he’d say anything to get it. His words, your words, they mean nothing. Don’t you get it? This is all meaningless. Heaven, Hell, this world. If it ever meant anything, that moment is past. Nothing down here but a bunch of hopeless distraction addicts, so filled with emptiness, so desperate to fill up the void… they don’t mind being served another stale rerun of a rerun of a rerun. You know what my plan is? I don’t have one. I’m just gonna keep on smashing Daddy’s already broken toys and make you watch.
- Sam Winchester: Lucifer was bad enough when he had a plan, a motive. Now he’s just having fun. I mean, how many people died tonight? Them, this, it’s all on us. We let him out. We’re not winning. We’re just losing slow.
Dean Winchester: We will stop him. We will. It’s what we do, man.
More Supernatural Quotes:
» 10 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Celebrating the Life of Asa Fox’ (12×06)
» 15 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘The One You’ve Been Waiting For’ (12×05)
» 10 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘American Nightmare’ (12×04)
» 10 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘The Foundry’ (12×03)
» 12 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Mamma Mia’ (12×02)