Top 10 Teen Wolf Quotes from 5×19
- Jordan Parrish (to Lydia): I’m a Hellhound. I have the word “hell” in my name. Hell.
- Lydia Martin (to Parrish): You said you were drawn to Beacon Hills. I think you’re here for a reason.
Malia Tate: You know how my mother wants to kill me? I think she might want to kill you too.
Stiles Stilinski: Okay, uh, that’s disconcerting.
Stiles Stilinski: I should propably have a gun.
Braeden: I’m not giving you a gun.
Stiles Stilinski: You have a gun. The Desert Wolf who is trying to kill me, has a gun. I think I should propably have a gun. (he gets a gun and drops it) I propably shouldn’t have a gun.
- Scott McCall: Let’s ask Corey. (pull invisible Corey by his T-shirt making him appear)
- Deucalion (to Theo): I told you I wanted Scott McCall’s eyes. That’s why I let you take me. Though I have been a willing guest this entire time.
Theo Raeken (to Scott and Liam): I told you we’d end up on the same side.
Liam Dunbar: How about I punch you in the balls to remind you we’re not?
- Malia Tate (on phone with Lydia): I should be keeping Stiles safe.
(Stiles runs into a door behing Lydia)
Lydia Martin: He’ll be fine.
Stiles Stilinski (to Lydia): Hmm? What? What happened? Who’s dead?
- Skinwalker: Everything has its price.
This episode had some awesome Stiles’ quotes, loved them, so funny!
Which quote(s) was your favorite?