Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Walking Dead’s episode ‘Service’.
‘Service’ is the 4th episode of season seven. (s07e04)
Top 10 The Walking Dead Quotes from 7×04
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Negan: Dun-dun-dun dun! Little pig, little pig, let me in!
- Gabriel Stokes: Do you care to pay your respects?
Negan: Ho-ly crap! You are creepy as shit, sneaking up on me, wearin’ that collar with that freaky-ass smile.
- Negan (to Carl): Now, boy, where were we? Oh, yeah. Your giant, man-sized balls. No threatening us. Listen, I like you, so I don’t want to go hard proving a point here. You don’t want that. I said half your shit, and half is what I say it is.
- Negan: I just want to point out to you that I’m not taking a scrap of your food. Slim pickin’s in here. And I can’t be the only one to notice that you got a fat lady in charge of keeping track of rations, can I? Either way, you starve to death, I don’t get shit, so for now, you get to keep all the food.
- Rick Grimes: There is no way out of this. Let me put this to all of you as clearly as I can. I’m not in charge anymore. Negan is.
Negan: Funny how a little “Holy shit! Somebody’s gonna die!” lights a fire under everybody’s ass!
- Negan: If you don’t have something interesting for us… somebody’s gonna die. And no more magic guns.
Negan (to Rick): Oh, wait. How careless of me. You didn’t think I was gonna leave Lucille, did ya? I mean, after what she did, why would you want ‘er? Thank you for being so accommodating, friend. In case you haven’t caught on… I just slipped my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it.
- Spencer Monroe: Oh, yeah, we’re so lucky. You’ve led us all to the Promised Land! Isn’t that right, Rick?! Here we are! I guess Glenn and Abraham were lucky, too?
Rick Grimes: You say anything like that again to me, I’ll break your jaw, knock your teeth out. You understand? Say yes.
Spencer Monroe: Yes.
Rick Grimes (to Michonne): My friend… His name was Shane. Well, him and Lori… they were together. They thought I was dead. I know Judith isn’t mine. I know it. I love her. She’s my daughter. But she isn’t mine. I had to accept that. I did. So I could keep her alive. I’ll die before she does, and I hope that’s a long time from now so I can… raise her and protect her and teach her how to survive.
More The Walking Dead Quotes:
» 10 Best The Walking Dead Quotes from ‘The Cell’ (7×03)
» 10 Best The Walking Dead Quotes from ‘The Well’ (7×02)
» 10 Best The Walking Dead Quotes from ‘The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be’ (7×01)