Enjoy the best quotes from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Brain Bowl Incubation’.
‘The Brain Bowl Incubation’ is the 8th episode of season ten. (s10e08)
Top 16 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×08
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: If you’re too scared you don’t have to.
Sheldon Cooper: No, this is for science. I can be brave for science.
- Sheldon Cooper: But “three, two and we’re done” is incomplete. You know those things bother me. It’s like hearing “da-da-da-da-da-dah” without yelling…
Amy Farrah Fowler: Okay, fine, one.
Sheldon Cooper: Thank you. Now yell “Charge” and we can get out of here.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: It could be a sign of an extrasolar planet that may contain life and someday be named after me.
Issabella Maria Concepcion: Oh… well, if it has life, maybe it already has a name, huh?
Rajesh Koothrappali: Yeah, but it’s probably difficult to pronounce.
Issabella Maria Concepcion: What is your name?
Rajesh Koothrappali: Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali.
Issabella Maria Concepcion: You think it would be more difficult than that?
Rajesh Koothrappali: Good point.
Sheldon Cooper: I see quivering black lines. Those must be neurons. Oh, they’re so thick and beautiful.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Those are your eyelashes, move.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): Oh! Oh! Let’s expose it to images of me and you and see who it likes better. (to the cells): She’s the mean one, I’m the fun one.
- Howard Wolowitz: Huh, they screwed up and gave us steamed broccoli.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Oh, no, that’s mine.
Leonard Hofstadter: Really? The last green thing I saw you eat was a Skittle.
- Howard Wolowitz: As long as I’ve known you, you’ve always been self-conscious about your cleavage.
Rajesh Koothrappali: It’s because you keep trying to stick pencils in it.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: I can’t believe you can turn ordinary skin cells into functioning brain cells.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Well, I turned this one (points at Sheldon) into a functioning boyfriend, so sky’s the limit.
- Issabella Maria Concepcion: It’s okay, you’re allowed to have a cleaning lady.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Oh, good, because she also walks my dog, buys my groceries and cuts my hair.
Issabella Maria Concepcion: I think that’s called a mommy.
Rajesh Koothrappali (to Issabella): Maybe there are other things we have in common. C-Come dinnertime, do you enjoy eating food?
- Amy Farrah Fowler: Sh-Sheldon, I’m not ready to have a baby.
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, yes, you are! I track your cycle. For the next 36 hours you’re as fertile as a manure-covered wheat field.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Wow. I-I can actually feel the egg crawling its way back up.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): Oops, how clumsy of me. You know what? Let me get that. Hey. Where are you going? Did you even look at my bottom?
- Rajesh Koothrappali: I tried to cook you a meal from your homeland.
Issabella Maria Concepcion: Oh, really? You made Cuban food?
Rajesh Koothrappali: That depends– do they have Mexican food in Cuba?
Leonard Hofstadter: Sheldon’s father once picked a fight with a cactus.
Penny Hofstadter: Yeah, but that’s just his Earth parents. We don’t know anything about the ones that sent him here.
Leonard Hofstadter: Well, we know they were smart enough to send him away.
- Rajesh Koothrappali (to Issabella): I let my dog eat food out of my mouth, not because she likes it but because I do. Also, I know they’re pretty, but I’m scared of butterflies.
Sheldon Cooper: I didn’t want it to come to this. But you have left me no choice but to employ the most passionate, seductive dance known to man. The flamenco.
Amy Farrah Fowler: For God’s sake, you’re ridiculous. (runs out) That was a close one.
What was your favorite moment from this episode?