Enjoy the best quotes from the movie Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
This movie is a prequel/introduction for the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV show and it’s sometimes labeled as 0x00 or s00e00.
Top 30 Quotes from Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, teaching is a privilege. And it’s part of a Jedi’s responsibility to help train the next generation.
Anakin Skywalker: A Padawan would just slow me down.
- Ahsoka Tano: I’m the new Padawan learner. I’m Ahsoka Tano.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: I’m Obi-Wan Kenobi, your new master.
Ahsoka Tano: I’m at your service, Master Kenobi, but I’m afraid I’ve actually been assigned to Master Skywalker.
Anakin Skywalker: What? No, no, no. There must be some mistake. He’s the one who wanted the Padawan.
Ahsoka Tano: No, Master Yoda was very specific. I’m assigned to Anakin Skywalker, and he is to supervise my Jedi training.
Anakin Skywalker: But that doesn’t make any sense.
- Anakin Skywalker: There’s been a mix-up. The youngling isn’t with me.
Ahsoka Tano: Stop calling me that! You’re stuck with me, Skyguy.
Anakin Skywalker: What did you just call me? Don’t get snippy with me, little one.
- Ahsoka Tano: So, if you’re a captain and I’m a Jedi, then, technically, I outrank you, right?
Captain Rex: In my book, experience outranks everything.
Ahsoka Tano: Well, if experience outranks everything, I guess I better start getting some.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Maybe you two can tiptoe through the enemy lines and solve this particular problem together.
Ahsoka Tano: Can do, Master Kenobi.
Anakin Skywalker: I’ll decide what we do.
- Ahsoka Tano: We’ll figure out a way. Come on, Master, let’s go.
Anakin Skywalker: If we survive this, Snips, you and I are gonna have a talk.
- Ahsoka Tano: My first lesson will be to wait while you come up with the answer.
Anakin Skywalker: Well, the wait’s over. I’ve got a plan.
- Anakin Skywalker: If you can’t cross their lines, let their lines cross you.
- Anakin Skywalker: You’re reckless, little one. You never would have made it as Obi-Wan’s Padawan. But you might make it as mine.
- Anakin Skywalker: I admit Ahsoka is a little rough around the edges. But with a great deal of training, and patience, she might amount to something.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Let’s just hope Anakin is ready for this responsibility.
Master Yoda: Ready, he is, to teach an apprentice. To let go of his pupil, a greater challenge it will be. Master this, Skywalker must.
- Ahsoka Tano: Okay, so there’s a wall behind him with a hole in the middle, so I pull the wall down on top of the droids, destroying them and saving the General.
Captain Rex: Is that true, sir?
Anakin Skywalker: Well, most of it.
- Anakin Skywalker: Stay close to me, if you can.
Ahsoka Tano: It won’t be a problem, Master.
Anakin Skywalker: This isn’t practice, Ahsoka.
Ahsoka Tano: I know, and I’ll try not to get you killed.
- Command Battle Droid: Concentrate fire on Sector 11374265!
Battle droid: 1137… What was that again?
Command Battle Droid: Just fire right there! (points down)
- Battle droid: I can’t see them.
Command Battle Droid: Where’d they go?
Battle droid: (leans and falls down the cliff) Oh, my God!
Command Battle Droid: Get back here, Sergeant.
- Ahsoka Tano: So, this is where the fun begins.
Anakin Skywalker: Race you to the top.
Ahsoka Tano: I’ll give you a head start.
Anakin Skywalker: Your mistake.
- Anakin Skywalker: I knew you’d get here, Snips, eventually.
Ahsoka Tano: Always in time to save your life.
- Anakin Skywalker: I sense our kidnapped Hutt is in here.
Ahsoka Tano: I smell him, too.
- Anakin Skywalker (talking about the Huttlet): How do you like your little buddy now? Still cute?
Ahsoka Tano: You know, he’s reminding me of you more and more. See? You’re two of a kind.
Anakin Skywalker: Maybe you should carry both of us then.
- Anakin Skywalker: You must have patience. What are you trying to prove anyway?
Ahsoka Tano: That I’m not too young to be your Padawan.
Anakin Skywalker: Ahsoka, a very wise Jedi once said, “Nothing happens by accident.” It is the will of the Force that you are at my side. I just want to keep you there in one piece.
- Ahsoka Tano: Master Kenobi is here. Now we’ll see some real fireworks.
Anakin Skywalker: Excuse me? What do you call what I’ve been doing all day?
Ahsoka Tano: I don’t know. The word “reckless” comes to mind.
Anakin Skywalker: Very funny, Snips.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Captain, I understand General Skywalker escaped.
Captain Rex: Yes, sir. On some beat-up old space freighter. I’ll be surprised if he even makes it to Tatooine in that junker.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: If anybody can fly a bucket of bolts through hyperspace, he can.
- Ahsoka Tano: Master, if you have taught me one thing, it’s that nothing is easy when you are around.
- Ahsoka Tano: You’ve got that “we’re in trouble” look.
Anakin Skywalker: There’s a look?
Ahsoka Tano: You can’t miss it.
Anakin Skywalker: Very funny, Snips.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Kenobi, here. Anakin, have you reached Tatooine yet?
Anakin Skywalker: Almost, but we ran into some old…
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, did you get shot down again?
Ahsoka Tano: Yes!
- Anakin Skywalker: Hang on, this landing could get a little rough.
Ahsoka Tano: Crashes are rough. Landings are not.
Anakin Skywalker: Then it’s a crash landing.
- Ahsoka Tano: Master Yoda has a saying. “Old sins cast long shadows.” Do you know what he means by that?
Anakin Skywalker: He means your past can ruin your future if you allow it. But you forget it was Master Skywalker who said, “I don’t want to talk about my past.”
Ahsoka Tano: Okay, fine. There is so much more we can talk about out here. Like the sand.
- Count Dooku: I assure you my web is strong enough to catch your insignificant little Padawan.
Anakin Skywalker: She’s more skillful than you think.
- Translator Droid/Jabba the Hutt: You are to be executed immediately.
Both Anakin and Ahsoka: What?
Ahsoka Tano: Does this always happen to you?
Anakin Skywalker: Everywhere I go.
- Anakin Skywalker: Senator, you have my undying gratitude.
Padmé Amidala: No, Master Skywalker, it is I, and the Republic, who owes you thanks.
What is your favorite quote from this movie?