Frozen, the fairytale with songs, that was stuck in everyone’s head for ages. Are you over the hype? Guess not, since you’re here. So let’s start this. These are the top 20 quotes from Frozen! Let it go, let it go…
In case you’ve been living under a rock or were turned into ice, here is what Frozen is all about.
About two sisters living in Arendale. Both are princesses, but one has powers. Elsa is the one with the powers, she is living in solitude, because she has no control over them. Elsa was able to keep her powers a secret from her sister, Anna, but she lost control of them at a coronation. Turned Arendale into winter forever by accident, and flees. It is Anna’s job to get her back to stop the eternal winter, not without snowmen and singing.
When their kingdom becomes trapped in perpetual winter, fearless Anna joins forces with mountaineer Kristoff and his reindeer sidekick to find Anna’s sister, Snow Queen Elsa, and break her icy spell. Although their epic journey leads them to encounters with mystical trolls, a comedic snowman, harsh conditions, and magic at every turn, Anna and Kristoff bravely push onward in a race to save their kingdom from winter’s cold grip. (IMDb)
Top 20 Frozen Quotes
Ordered as they appear in the movie
Anna (to Elsa): Do you wanna build a snowman?
- Anna (to Hans): This is awkward. Not that you’re awkward, but just cause we’re… I’m awkward, you’re gorgeous, wait, what?!
Elsa (to Anna): You can’t marry a man you just met.
- Anna (to Elsa): I can’t live like this anymore.
- Elsa (singing): Kingdom of izolation and it looks like I’m the queen.
- Elsa (singing): Cold never bothered me anyway.
Oaken (to Anna): Only one crazy enough to be in this storm is you dear… (Kristoff comes into the store) You and this fellow…
Kristoff (to Anna): You mean to tell me you got engaged to someone you just met that day?!
- Olaf (with his head upside down): Wait, what am I looking at right now? Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?
- Olaf: Hi, everyone, I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs!
Olaf: And who’s the funky looking donkey over there?
Anna: That’s Svan.
Olaf: And who’s the reindeer?
Anna (to Kristoff): Please tell me I’m almost there.
Olaf: Knock. Just knock. Why isn’t she knocking? Do you think she knows how to knock?
- Anna (to Kristoff): You whould propably wait out here. Last time I introduced her to a guy, she froze everything.
Olaf: I can’t feel my legs! I can’t feel my legs!
Kristoff: Those are my legs!
Kristoff: Worry about your hair!
Anna: What?! I just fell off a cliff, you should see your hair.
Kristoff: No. Your is turning white!
Anna: White? It’s… what?!
Kristoff: It’s because she struck you, isn’t it?
Anna: Does it look bad?
- Kristoff: Meet my family!
Anna: They’re rocks.
Olaf (to Anna): He’s craaazy. I’ll distract him while you run.
- Pabbie: Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
- Olaf (at a fireplace): Wow, so this is heat! (touches the flames) Uh, but don’t touch it!
Anna: Olaf! You’re melting!
Olaf: Some people are worth melting for. (pause) Just not maybe this second.
If someone doesn’t know (which would be extremely unbelievable), these quotes are from animated movie Frozen, produce by Walt Disney and released in 2013.
What quote is your favorite?