Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘Ladies Drink Free’.
‘Ladies Drink Free’ is the 16th episode of season twelve. (s12e16)
Top 18 Supernatural Quotes from 12×16
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Dean Winchester: Wow. That is some world-class repression. You are British.
Mick Davies: We prefer to call it a stiff upper lip.
- Sam Winchester: Mick, what’s the deal with the bat signal?
Mick Davies: There was an incident in Wisconsin. “Animal attack.”
Mick Davies: The Kendricks School. It’s where the British Men of Letters train their operatives. It’s like our…
Sam Winchester: Hogwarts?
Mick Davies: Exactly.
- Dean Winchester: Dude, he is dead weight, and you know it.
Sam Winchester: Look, Mick’s inexperienced, sure. But these people have some serious knowledge.
Dean Winchester: So? Dude, what we do, you can’t learn this crap in a book. You put on a flannel, you pick up a gun, you go out there. Either you get good fast or you get dead faster.
- Dean Winchester (to Sam): And what if he gets himself killed?
Mick Davies: I heard that.
Dean Winchester (to Mick): Good. (to Sam): If he’s coming, you’re babysitting him.
- Sam Winchester: This place, uh, seems a little…
Mick Davies: Shabby? Yeah. Three stars was the best I could do. Least our bean counters will be happy.
- Mick Davies: Booked us all suites.
Sam Winchester: Wait, you… We’re in separate rooms?
Mick Davies: Yeah, of course.
Dean Winchester: You say three stars?
Mick Davies: Yeah.
Dean Winchester: So we’re talking fresh towels, little baby shampoos?
Mick Davies: Uh-huh. And I believe there’s a pool.
Dean Winchester: Man. Those pillows, right? The little chocolates that they put on? I mean, I’m ruined, Sam. Those limey sons of bitches ruined me. I even took a swim this morning.
Sam Winchester: You brought a swimsuit?
Dean Winchester: No.
Sam Winchester: Ugh.
- Mick Davies: So how were your accommodations, lads?
Dean Winchester: I’ve had better nights sleep in my baby. Get in. Let’s go. (to Sam): Not gonna give him the satisfaction.
- Dean Winchester: Good. What about, uh, Fish and Wildlife Service?
Sam Winchester: Think it’s another hunter?
Dean Winchester: Young, blonde, pissed off. Sound like anybody we know?
- Claire Novak (on the phone): Hello? Uh, this is Agent Beatrice Quimby.
Dean Winchester (with bad accent): Oh, thank God. There’s a bear. It’s the size of a freakin’ tank! I think it wants my pic-a-nic basket!
Claire Novak: Mm-hmm. Hi, Dean.
- Claire Novak (about Mick): So your foreign exchange student is totally lame.
Dean Winchester: Yeah. He’s Sam’s best friend. They’re like nerd soul mates.
- Sam Winchester (to Claire): By the way, when’s the last time you had a hot meal that didn’t come from a-a Gas-n-Sip microwave?
Dean Winchester: Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Claire Novak: It’s been a while.
Dean Winchester: Well… Go nuts. It’s on, uh, Harry Potter. (referring to Mick)
Claire Novak: Cool.
- Dean Winchester: Things aren’t just black and white out here. All you have is a case in front of you, like Hayden. A few months ago, there was this kid, this psychic. She was killing people, but she didn’t mean to hurt anyone. She was being abused. So we gave her a second chance because it was the right thing to do.
Mick Davies: Well… that’s your luxury. We have a code. (flashback showing Mr. Ketch killing the psychic girl)
- Claire Novak (about becoming werewolf): Maybe some people can control this, but I can barely keep it together on a good day. So if there’s any chance I could hurt Jody or Alex… or anyone… I’d rather die.
- Dean Winchester (to Mick): You stay with her.
Sam Winchester: You trust him?
Dean Winchester: Mick’s a smart guy. So when I say that if anything happens to her, and I mean anything…
Mick Davies: You’ll kill me.
Dean Winchester: Like I said, smart.
- Justin (about the change into werewolf): It hurts at first, but eventually, it’s like the best drug ever times a thousand.
Claire Novak: Right. Eat me, Teen Wolf.
Claire Novak (leaving message for Jody): I’ve been hunting. Alone. And I know it’s not what you want to hear. And I know it sounds scary. It scares me, too, sometimes, but… this is something I have to do on my own. Just for a little while. But I’m ready, and I never would’ve been if it wasn’t for you being my mother.
More Supernatural Quotes:
» 18 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell’ (12×15)
» 12 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘The Raid’ (12×14)
» 10 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Family Feud’ (12×13)
» 18 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Stuck in the Middle (With You)’ (12×12)
» 30 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Regarding Dean’ (12×11)