Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Romance Recalibration’.
‘The Romance Recalibration’ is the 13th episode of season ten. (s10e13)
Top 16 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×13
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Leonard Hofstadter: I-I could explain the thermodynamics of why the cheese seems hotter than the crust, but instead, I’m gonna keep it to myself.
Penny Hofstadter: Oh. You always know what not to say.
- Leonard Hofstadter (to Penny): Damn. I burped so hard, I died in my game.
Leonard Hofstadter: Oh, so, hang out with me and we’ll have boys’ night.
Sheldon Cooper: At our age, why don’t we call it man’s night?
Leonard Hofstadter: Because we just spent our allowance on comic books.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: He’s like my boyfriend in college, except he’s real, so people can see him.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: I’ve been seeing him for years, I’m still not convinced he’s real.
Rajesh Koothrappali (to Howard): I heard you on the baby monitor. Didn’t think you could turn the theme from Walking Dead into a lullaby.
- Sheldon Cooper: If you do that, I’ll win in eight moves. I’ll win in five moves. I’ll win in one move.
(Leonard moves the figure anyway)
Leonard Hofstadter: Oh, no. Good game.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: What if you got a giant slingshot and flung yourself into the wall?
Howard Wolowitz: Is that supposed to be funny?
Rajesh Koothrappali: Hold on. (pictures it) Yeah, that’s funny.
- Sheldon Cooper: And if they have any of those tiny bottles of shampoo?
Amy Farrah Fowler: I will bring them home so you can show me how Godzilla takes a shower.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: I’ll miss you.
Sheldon Cooper: Yeah, I’ll miss you, too.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I’ll miss you more.
Sheldon Cooper: Well, if X equals the amount that you’ll miss me, then I’ll miss you X plus one.
Amy Farrah Fowler: If you miss me X plus one, I’ll miss you open paren X plus one, close paren to the second…
(Penny drags her away)
Leonard Hofstadter: Thank you.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Leonard): You want to play Jenga? Or, uh, Ticket to Ride? Hearthstone? I– what would you be the happiest losing at?
- Rajesh Koothrappali: It looks like a map from Dungeons & Dragons.
Howard Wolowitz: Mm. Except the creature in the crib is a level-nine poop monster.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: It’s nice to think that you grew up in this room and now your daughter’s going to as well.
Howard Wolowitz: Mm. I hope she has the same amount of sex in it I did. None.
- Leonard Hofstadter (to Sheldon): I would pull this car over and kick you out, but… if Penny dumps me, you’re all I got.
- Sheldon Cooper: Later we’ll check out the minibar. I’ll show you how Godzilla gets drunk.
Sheldon Cooper: I get to write a contract? I say, let’s get this party of the first part started!
Penny Hofstadter: Do you really think that’s funny?
Amy Farrah Fowler: It’s in our agreement. I have to laugh.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: Aw. I remember signing our first Relationship Agreement.
Sheldon Cooper: Mm. You seem to be forgetting the “no nostalgia” clause.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Right, right. Got it.
More The Big Bang Theory quotes
» 15 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Holiday Summation’ (10×12)
» 15 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Birthday Synchronicity’ (10×11)
» 17 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Property Division Collision’ (10×10)
» 14 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Geology Elevation’ (10×09)