Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Holiday Summation’.
‘The Holiday Summation’ is the 12th episode of season ten. (s10e12)
Top 15 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×12
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Sheldon Cooper (to Amy about his mother): I am her precious little boy. And you did take my flower.
Penny Hofstadter (to Leonard): Do boys have flowers?
Leonard Hofstadter: Who knows what he has down there.
- Sheldon Cooper (to his mother): Where’s the judgment? W-Where’s the fire and brimstone? Where’s the part where you tell us we’re going to Hell and I say have you seen the size of the bugs outside? We’re already there!
- Mary Cooper: By your third birthday, you had memorized over a thousand different kinds of trains, and I never imagined a woman getting aboard any of them.
Sheldon Cooper: What, so… You thought I was going to be alone for the rest of my life?
Mary Cooper: No! Just for the middle part. ‘Cause at the end I assumed there’d be nurses.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): I’m the child she was worried about? I have a brother and sister whose combined intellectual wattage couldn’t power a potato clock, if I spotted them the potato.
- Sheldon Cooper: Can you believe my mother thinks we’re both strange?
Leonard Hofstadter: Absolutely not!
Penny Hofstadter (to Leonard): That’s… too loud.
Leonard Hofstadter: Absolutely not.
- Amy Farrah Fowler (about Sheldon’s mother): She was gonna find out eventually.
Sheldon Cooper: Disagree. We’ve known about evolution since 1859. She still believes in Noah and his amazing zoo boat.
- Sheldon Cooper: So my mother thought I was incapable of finding a mate, and my mate thinks I’m incapable of running my own life.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Not your whole life! I mean, science. You got that. Organizing your sock drawer, you’re the king. But understanding how other people are feeling, that’s a weak spot for you.
- Sheldon Cooper: How would you feel if I contacted your mother behind your back?
Amy Farrah Fowler: Delighted that you showed any interest in my family at all?
Sheldon Cooper: “Delighted”? What… Not if I guessed for a hundred years.
- Sheldon Cooper: I was acting odd intentionally.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Really? So you can control it?
Penny Hofstadter: So tell me, how did Sheldon look with an earring?
Amy Farrah Fowler: Like the pirate who helps the other pirates connect to the Internet.
- Leonard Hofstadter: You know how easily I blister.
Penny Hofstadter: Yes, yes, you bruise, you peel. It’s like I’m married to an old piece of fruit.
- Sheldon Cooper: So Bernadette, if I express interest in your baby will you promise not to make me touch it?
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (about her baby): How can she hate me? I make her food in my chest! It’s like hating a frozen yogurt machine.
- Penny Hofstadter: I can’t believe you fit in the crib.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: I could take a bath in the sink. I don’t, but I can.
Sheldon Cooper: A small human wreaks havoc on his wife’s genitals and he gets time off.
Howard Wolowitz: With pay, sucka! (returns) Forgot the baby, still new to this.
Which quotes did you like the most?