Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Birthday Synchronicity’.
‘The Birthday Synchronicity’ is the 11th episode of season ten. (s10e11)
Top 15 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×11
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Howard Wolowitz (to Raj): I know you were just trying to help. (to Bernadette): I love you.
Rajesh Koothrappali: I love you, too. We’re good.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): Childbirth, looming coitus? This is a banner night for female genitals.
- Penny Hofstadter: Sheldon, what took you so long?
Sheldon Cooper: Wolowitz might hand out cigars. I had to find my bubble gum cigar so I could join in without looking foolish.
Leonard Hofstadter: Damn, I need my inhaler.
Penny Hofstadter: Just don’t smoke.
Leonard Hofstadter: No, I went down the stairs too fast.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: Well, first deliveries can be slow.
Sheldon Cooper: I am starting to rethink the Flash onesie I bought this kid.
- Penny Hofstadter: Well, we could go to a bar.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Well…
Leonard Hofstadter: Okay, I can breathe again. Babe, they want to have sex.
Penny Hofstadter: Oh, of course! The annual birthday booty spectacular!
Sheldon Cooper: That’s a bit childish, isn’t it?
Penny Hofstadter: I’m sorry, and what flavor is your bubble gum cigar?
Sheldon Cooper: Grape. I find it the most mild.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: I mean, the mood’s a little different now. We-we don’t have to rush.
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, I know, but Leonard and Penny think we’re doing it, and I don’t want to disappoint them.
Amy Farrah Fowler: And the mood continues to change.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I thought I’d let Harry Potter make things hotter.
Sheldon Cooper: Wowza.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I got a Gryffindor robe for you.
Sheldon Cooper: Oh… A Gryffindor sleeping with a Hufflepuff? How scandalous.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: I’ve spent nine months helping Bernadette get ready for this baby. And Howard spent five minutes conceiving it. And I’m being generous.
Sheldon Cooper: Five minutes? We must be doing it wrong. It took us hours.
- Sheldon Cooper: I just learned Amy went to a theme park without me, but I’m not going to ruin her birthday. I’ll wait, and ruin 24 individual hours sprinkled throughout the year.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (about Howard’s Mom): I didn’t know her five minutes and she asked, “Are you a Milky Way or a Snickers girl?”
Howard Wolowitz: Thank God you answered right, we wouldn’t be here today.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: We’ve all come a long way. There’s a lot to be proud of.
Rajesh Koothrappali: For God’s sake, just drive in the knife, why don’t you!
Stuart: What’s your problem?
Rajesh Koothrappali: Well, you’re all thinking that I’m the only one who hasn’t done anything worthwhile.
- Howard Wolowitz: Do you want me to get the nurse?
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: No! If one more person puts their fingers near my uterus, I’m gonna cross my legs and snap ’em off!
- Penny Hofstadter: You know, Raj, honey, you’re being too hard on yourself. When I first met you, you couldn’t even talk to women. I mean, you couldn’t even talk if one was in the room.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Oh, great, now I can say things like “I can’t believe you’re breaking up with me.” “Why are you breaking up with me?” “Yes, I’ll still help you move””
- Howard Wolowitz: I can’t wait for Halley to meet her new aunts and uncles and godfather. (Looks at Raj)
Rajesh Koothrappali: Really?
Howard Wolowitz: Of course.
Rajesh Koothrappali: You hear that, Stuart?! I’ve got a dog and a godchild, you have nothing!
Amy Farrah Fowler: I was afraid you’d be too tired.
Sheldon Cooper: Amy, I just saw a magic train and reported somebody for cutting the line. If that’s not foreplay, I don’t know what is.
What is your favorite quote from this episode?