Top 15 Teen Wolf Quotes from 5×08
- The Desert Wolf: I know you have skills, but I’m pretty sure I can shoot faster than you can hit. Do you know who I am?
Dr. Alan Deaton: I know what you’re called… The Desert Wolf.
- Sheriff Stilinski: I’ve set my badge aside a few too many times in the last couple of weeks.
Melissa McCall: Well, you may need to do it a few more considering what our kids get into during their free time.
- Melissa McCall: What about our kids? They constrantly deal with things outside the law.
Sheriff Stilinski: But not above the law.
Kira Yukimura: Something… Something happened here. (standing in the middle of the road)
Deputy Valerie Clark: Cars usually happen here. Going very fast.
Ken Yukimura: I was attacked in my home. I grabbed a replica sword from my collection and defended myself.
Sheriff Stilinski: And how exactly did the body end up at the McCall’s house?
Noshiko Yukimura: Apparently, she wasn’t quite dead.
- Scott McCall: He’s right. We don’t have time for that anyway.
Lydia Martin: No, Scott, don’t!
(Scott sticks his claws into Corey’s neck to read his memories)
Sheriff Stilinski: The part about finding the body in your kitchen works fine. But, then, it gets a little confusing when you describe the body as a monstrous Chimera and then go on about werewolves, Banshees, Kanimas…
Melissa McCall: You’re right. I forgot about the Dread Doctors.
- Sheriff Stilinski: No more bending the rules for anyone.
Melissa McCall: Maybe you should learn to bend a little before someone breaks.
- Noshiko Yukimura: The story itself is confusing the fox. Try not reading the story.
Kira Yukimura: How do I do that?
Noshiko Yukimura: Read it backwards.
- Theo Raeken: You know, Lydia’s a Banshee. It means she can tell when someone’s close to death. Lydia, what happens if he walks out that door?
Lydia Martin: It’s bad. Very bad.
Corey Bryant: I’ll take my chances.
- Theo Raeken: I am the help.
- (Liam kisses Hayden and takes away her pain)
Hayden Romero: It’s gone. The pain’s gone.
Scott McCall: Something’s changed.
Melissa McCall: What do you mean?
Scott McCall: I’m not sure. Something’s different. With me and my friends. With all of us. Something’s changed. I think it’s because of me. And I don’t know how to fix it.
- Lydia Martin: It’s him. He’s (Parrish) the one taking the bodies. And I think I know where he’s taking them.
- The Desert Wolf: I heard that my daughter is still alive. If she is still alive, I’m just gonna have to kill her again.
What were your first thoughts about The Desert Wolf? Did you like her introduction to the show?
Which quote from this episode was your favorite?