Enjoy the best quotes from The Big Bang Theory, episode ‘The Cohabitation Experimentation’.
‘The Cohabitation Experimentation’ is the 4th episode of season ten. (s10e04)
Top 12 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×04
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Amy Farrah Fowler: So, technically, I’d be moving in with my boyfriend?
(Amy, Leonard and Penny walk into the apartment where Sheldon is)
Sheldon Cooper: Why are you all smiling like crazy people?
- Leonard Hofstadter: You just shaved yesterday. You’re good for three months.
Leonard Hofstadter: Star Trek: The Original Series. The Enterprise was on a five-year mission to explore new worlds. Think of this as your personal five-week mission to do the same.
Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): If you want to lure me in with sexy talk, that’s how you do it.
Penny Hofstadter: Don’t be proud of that.
- Sheldon Cooper: No matter where I am, this will always be my spot. Like an embassy in a foreign country, this seat is the sovereign soil of my bottom.
- Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: It would help if you stopped telling me I have a textbook cervix.
Rajesh Koothrappali: The polite response is, “Thank you for noticing.”
- Sheldon Cooper: Of course, the ideal way to conduct this experiment would be with four pairs of identical Sheldons and Amys. One pair that was neither dating nor living together. One pair that was dating but not living together. One pair that was living together but not dating. And then, of course, one pair that was living together and dating. Although, with that many Sheldons, it’d be such a party, we’d never get anything done.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: You’ve been roommates with Sheldon forever. Do you have any advice?
Leonard Hofstadter: I’m trying to think of an answer that won’t stop you from doing this. Never leave a belt on the floor. At night, they look like snakes. Keep M&M’S in your pocket in case you have to wait in a long line. He startles easily, so, please, no flash photography.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: Seeing your Teen Titans underwear really got my motor running.
Sheldon Cooper: I know. They probably shouldn’t sell those to children.
Amy Farrah Fowler: For the next five weeks, we are officially living together.
Sheldon Cooper: I guess the experiment begins.
Penny Hofstadter: WHO HOO! WE DID IT!
Leonard Hofstadter: YEAH!
- Amy Farrah Fowler: If you don’t want to snuggle, fine, but we’re not building a pillow wall.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: What would a theoretical physicist understand about an experiment anyway? I mean, you wouldn’t know a confounding variable if two of them hit you in the face at the same time! And you don’t even get that joke, ’cause you don’t even work with confounding variables!
Sheldon Cooper: How dare you?
Amy Farrah Fowler: Oh, you heard me. Your experimental bona fides are laughable.
Sheldon Cooper: Whoa, whoa! Now you’re making fun of my bona fides?
Amy Farrah Fowler: Can’t make fun of something that’s a null set.
Penny Hofstadter: I feel like I should say “damn.”
Leonard Hofstadter: Do it.
Penny Hofstadter: Damn!
- Amy Farrah Fowler: Do you want to go to our place and make out?
Sheldon Cooper: Does Stephen Hawking roll through the quad?
Penny Hofstadter: The new neighbors are weird.
Which quote is your favorite?