Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘The Raid’.
‘The Raid’ is the 14th episode of season twelve. (s12e14)
Top 12 Supernatural Quotes from 12×14
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Arthur Ketch: Serena. Oh, you’re headed past the Armory. If you wouldn’t mind. Unpack, reshelve, and my Sig Sauer could use a good scrubbing.
Serena Colman: I have three PhDs.
Arthur Ketch: And we’re all very proud of you, luv.
- Dean Winchester: How ’bout for once, you just try to be a mom?
Mary Winchester: I am your mother, but I am not “just a mom.” And you are not a child.
Dean Winchester: I never was.
Dean Winchester: And this… whole peacemaker shtick that you’ve been running, first with Cass, now with Mom, it’s getting old, man.
Sam Winchester: What’s that supposed to mean?
Dean Winchester: You’re always playing the middle, Sam. For once, why don’t you pick a side?
- Arthur Ketch: Let me just say that the Men of Letters is an excellent fit for someone with our… inclinations.
Dean Winchester: “Our”? As in you and me?
Arthur Ketch: You’re a killer, Dean Winchester, and so am I. And if we go too long without something to track or trap or punch or gut, well, things get a bit ugly. Don’t they?
- Sam Winchester (to Mick): Pierce… You know he calls himself “The Hunter King of Baton Rouge”?
Mick Davies: I do. Unfortunately.
- Mary Winchester: Sam, this is why I asked you to come. Even if you want no part of it, you needed to know.
Sam Winchester: So it wasn’t a sales pitch? ‘Cause it was a good one.
- The Alpha Vampire: I’m old. I like living quietly. You’ve been making my life awfully noisy lately. You’ve killed so many of my children. I’ve seen your work. In England, I didn’t get involved because, well… it’s England. But America… yes. America is my home. And it’s time that you…get…off…my lawn.
- The Alpha Vampire: The Colt. Powerful weapon. Sam, you are aware that there are five creatures on this Earth that gun cannot kill. I’m one of them.
Sam Winchester: If that were true, I’d be dead already.
- Sam Winchester: Let my mom and me go. We’ll walk away, go back to the way things were, to the way things are supposed to be. Hunters and vampires, cops and robbers, a fair fight.
The Alpha Vampire: And the Brit?
Sam Winchester: You can have him.
Mary Winchester: Sam. What are you doing?
Sam Winchester: Picking a side.
- Arthur Ketch (to Mick): Well, I don’t know how it is in your ivory tower, but down here in the muck, people die.
- Dean Winchester: Mom, you were… It’s not your job to make my lunch and… kiss me good night. It’s… We’re adults. You’re gonna make your own choices, even if I don’t like ’em. Even if I really, really don’t like ’em. That’s just something I’m gonna have to get used to.
- Sam Winchester: I’m in. Look, tonight was bad, no doubt, but the Alpha Vampire is dead. You’re changing the world, and I wanna be a part of it.
Mick Davies: And your brother?
Sam Winchester: Give me some time.
More Supernatural Quotes:
» 10 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Family Feud’ (12×13)
» 18 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Stuck in the Middle (With You)’ (12×12)
» 30 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Regarding Dean’ (12×11)
» 12 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets’ (12×10)
» 12 Best Supernatural Quotes from ‘First Blood’ (12×09)